Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 15, 2010

A Fabulous Week Ahead!

Hi everyone! I hope you had wonderful wonderful weekend! Ours was crazy busy (as usual) but lots of fun.

Today I've got a quick card to share with Signature Greetings from Paper Trey Ink as well as lots of October Afternoon scraps that I tied together with some stitching, and of course, a buttony bow!

This week I've got LOTS of fun stuff to share:

Tuesday: I'm this week's TCP's hostess, and its a color challenge

Wednesday: MFT's VIP Kit will be for Sale - blog hop will be Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. This amazing kit will be a one day only offering! Grab them while they LAST!

Thursday: I'm announcing a HUGE blogaversary celebration, complete with challenges and blog candy. I really, and truly hope you'll play along!

Friday: Bellariffic Friday - make sure to have your sample in to Emily by Thursday at 5pm to be included in her weekly roundup!

Hope to see you there! I'm on auto post for the next few days to spend some quality time with the family...but I've been blogging my brains out in advance so that you'll have eye candy and fun news EACH day!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover