Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 19, 2010

A Springy Bittybloom

This week's Bellariffic Challenge was a color challenge, from my sweet and oh, so madly talented friend Jodi! It was fun to reach for these springy and bright colors. I can't wait to see what the girls did today!

I reached for my little Poppy Bittybloom, and a piece of watercolor paper and got to work. The patterned paper has orange in it, but I decided to go for a big POP of orange by gathering my wide width orange grosgrain. I secured it all in place with a length of button twine threaded through a little olive button.

Head on over to Blogabella today to see samples from all the Babes, all of you in blogland. Be sure to leave a comment on Em's post for a chance at winning Bella Bucks!

Next week's challenge is inspired by the Olympics (my seven year old is obsessed, I can't drag him away from the TV!) and to create a winter, or winter sports themed card.

As I'm a ski bunny on the slopes with the boys this week, I bet you can guess what sort of card I'll have for you next Friday!

Have a wonderful weekend!! Keep your fingers crossed that I can keep up with my two little ones on the slopes. Its sad that my seven year old is a *much* better skier than me. I should enjoy this one year that I have better form than my four year old, I bet he'll lap me by the end of the season....

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Rose Ann said...

She's so pretty, and I love the papers! Love your ribbon treatment as well!

Karen Motz said...

This is GORGEOUS Joanne!!! Next time we have a colour challenge I'm coming to your house to stamp. I got defeated by the challenge this week.

Jackie Pedro said...

Fantastic, Joanne!! Love the sparkle on on her dress!

*Michaela* said...

Joanne: Beautiful papers!!! And super cute card, indeed.
Well done!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Oooh Joanne, she's bee-u-ti-ful!! I love this DP too! Cute-cute-cute!

Lori Craig said...

So sweet.. I love this little lady - Your spring colors are a burst of fresh air. Hugs!

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous! I always love your coloring-great sparkles, too!

Chris said...

Will your card feature a mommy with a broken leg on crutches?

little kids on skies are terrors because they have no fear. Have a swig or two of liquid fortitude and your form may improve, or at least you'll think it did.

Jennifer said...

Love the ribbon, twine, button... and adorable little image!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card my friend! Have fun skiing! My daughter is taking snowboard lessons and having a blast!

Barbara said...

This is beautiful! I love the soft colours!

Barbara said...

This is so very pretty! I love the colour combination and your colouring is gorgeous!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover