Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 21, 2010

just a little reminder - Blogaversary Week One Challenge

Today we are packing up and driving back from an amazing ski trip to Vermont. With a zillion loads of laundry to do, and NO food in the house, it might be a day or two before I'm able to get crafty. Oh right, and back to school and back to work....sigh...

Just a reminder that my first challenge for my Blogaversary Celebration has been posted. Entries are due by Wednesday night and I'll announce my top three favorites, as well as the next challenge this coming Thursday. I sure do hope you'll play along!!

All the details are HERE

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Katie said...

Mind if I live vicariously through you? A ski vacation sounds so dreamy right now...a vacation sounds dreamy! Hope you had a great time!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover