Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 22, 2010

So Grateful!

Hello everyone!! I'm pleased to say that I survived our ski vacation and it was fantastic! The boys did GREAT, and guess what, I wasn't even the worst skiier on the mountain this time!

I was so excited when I remembered that I snapped a few photos of a set of cards I made for my aunt before I headed out skiing last week.

I am pretty sure I'll be sharing another card from the set within the next few days this week as I work on my sample for this week's blogaversary challenge, get my previews for the upcoming release for MFT, and get my life back in order after a weeks vacation!

I simply must say, that truly I am so grateful for all of you that stop by to leave a little love each day!

This card uses the Signature Greetings and Damask Designs from Paper Trey Ink. I Stamped, crumpled and stitched the damask panel and then used what I call the "drunk stitch" on the polka dotted panel.

Now, don't forget, that the first of my Three Blogaversary Challenges is open until Wednesday night. Get paper piecing!

And, this week's challenge for Stamping Bella is to get inspired by the Olympics and create either a winter, or winter sports themed card for Friday! Entries are due to Emily by Thursday at five pm! Find all the details HERE

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lori Craig said...

WoWie... Love this, Joanne!

Natalie said...

Love your combination of colors and elements, sweet card!

Jodi Collins said...

I totally LOVE this Joanne!

Jana Weaver said...

Welcome back...glad you had a great vacation skiing!! LOVE this card - need to try some crazy sewing myself next!

Nancy L. said...

LOVE this card! the colors, the background, everthing :)

Bonnie Lynn said...

Awesome my friend.

Jo said...

Oh this is such a beautiful card, I love those colours together!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Joanne, this is so cute! Love that polka dot paper paired with the kraft and black CS. You ROCK girl!

Bren said...

Another wonderful project. Keep them coming.
I hope to join your challenge. Eeek, never have joined one before.

Dawn Easton said...

LOL...love the drunk stitch ;) FUN!
Glad you had a great ski vacation! I'd love to hit the slopes sometime this year...maybe early April we will head to the Rockies!

Marisa said...

This is delightful :D

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover