Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 23, 2010

Sweet Thanks

Here's another card from the pack I sent off to my Aunt before our ski vacation. I purchased this adorable set from Taylored Expressions as soon as it came out, and shame on me. I hadn't used it yet.

I know. So wrong. Especially for this adorably sweet little cupcake. So cute. Right?

You know I'm not alone here. You have stamps that have sat, patiently and waited. Right? (Please tell me yes...)

Go ahead. Get one inky. You'll be so glad you did.
Project Details:
Sweet Occasions stamp set, Taylored Expressions. AbbeyRoad from My Minds Eye designer paper. Aqua Mist Stitched Ribbon Paper Trey Ink

Quick Note: Don't forget that today is TCP Tuesday, and my amazingly talented friend Susie is our hostess this week. I've got my sample wrapped up, but I'm saving it for my next Blogaversary Challenge on Thursday!!

And MFT's new Tuesday Blog Feature is "Our Favorite Finds" be sure to stop by the MFT Blog to see all the amazing customer samples profiled this week. Are YOU in there? Go find out....

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

JenR said...

Oh, what a sweet card! And I, too, have stamps waiting ever so patiently for me to love them. :o)

Marisa said...

Wonderfully done and great set of pastels you worked with.

Natalie said...

Adorable card, love that stamp and your colors... and yes I do have a few stamps waiting for the ink pad and my creative mojo to return!! Thanks for your inspiration!

Tasha said...

So pretty! Love the paper and colours. Fab layout too
love tasha xx

carolyn peeler said...

Such a sweet card. I've never visited your blog before and love your sweet cards. I'll be back :-)

Karen Motz said...

LOVE this Joanne!!! Your Aunt is so lucky to get these gorgeous cards from you. Uninked stamps...Hmmm....I may have one or two that need some love! ;)

Chris said...

I love the cupcake card.
I use every stamp I have, I do not hoard paper, ribbon or brads. Waste not, want not.
Have you stopped laughing yet.

Gabi Alberti said...

This is adorable!! So much!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover