Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 17, 2010

A Little Stinky Piercing

Its TCP Tuesday... on Wednesday!

I'm a day late to the game, but today I've got a sample for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge, hostessed by Amy. She's challenged us to put that paper piercer to work this week.

I'll admit, I tend to use mine to open back up a sealed bottle of Diamond Glaze, or to apply glue dots to my project, or to poke little paper pieced pieces into place, or to roll paper upon for my little curlie-queues that I like to make for flowers. They're also handy for faux stitching (but lately I tend to just zipity zap things right through my machine...)

As I was sifting through my stamp sets, and deciding which one I'd use for piercing I ran across Happy Camper, and this sweet little skunk. And I laughed... and then I reached for my piercer.

"Just Sitting Here Stinking....."

Hope its not too crass, this little skunkie sitting in a foul smelling little cloud, but really, it is cracking me up!! I guess I've been on my own with small boys for too long eh? Their "boy humor" is rubbing off. I shared this card with them this morning, and yes, they cracked up!

This swirl pattern is from "Kitty Christmas" I stamped it to velum, then placed that over my paper and used it as a piercing guide.

I hope you'll all play along with us this week, please add your creation to the Guestbook on Alma's blog found HERE!

Have a great day!

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Ellen Kemper said...

That is so clever!

I enjoy your blog so much. I should tell you more often!

love it,

Guylaine Seyer said...

su cute
it makes me smile :)

Allison said...

So cute! Love the piercing - so clever!

Shar said...

Very creative way to simulate "stink". LOL I love this!

Jana Weaver said...

This is adorable!! Love the piercing in that way...very clever!!

Anonymous said...

So Stinking cute! Look at his little 'puft' you did! Adorable!

Bren said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is way tooooo adorable Joanne. :)

Christina Fischer said...

Too stinkin' cute! (stinkin' -- get it??)

Adorable card -- fun challenge! I had to play! :)

Tasha said...

So stinking cute! Love the mix of papers and the fabulous piercing. Such a cute image. LOVE the ribbon
love tasha xx

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

LOL! This is just the cutest idea and it totally made my day to see it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover