Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 19, 2010

Buggin Out....

What a week!! Sick kid last Friday, sick kid Wednesday, my husband out of town all week. I'm a mess. Not sure if I've got a bug, or if I'm just buggin out!!! I'm fried, totally fried.

This week's Stamping Bella challenge was to be monochromatic, and for me, this was harder than I'd imagined. All the papers I wanted to add all had color. I really wanted to add all my krafty details, but that's another color.

And truth be told, I am feeling less than great, so mostly, I wanted pj's, my pillow and a little TV. You can see what won out here no?

Be sure to stop by Blogabella today to see all the cute samples sent in by the Bella Babes, as well as all of you in the peanut gallery. I'm sure they have lots of eye candy for you. Me, I'm taking a nap!

Next week's challenge is a sketch, and its a nice and easy one. I can't wait to see your samples!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Guylaine Seyer said...

this is a lovely card

Leslie said...

Super sweet - love your watercolouring! Hope you're feeling better :)

Karen Motz said...

So CUTE!!! You did a fab job with the monochromatic. Hope you're feeling better my friend!

Kerry Johnson said...

I can so relate! Big Hugs to you and hope you can get some time to yourself to recharge. Your card is still beautiful - as always!

LindaH said...

ahhhhhh...she is soooooooo cute, and I love the pale blue...i gotta say i'm really loving ALL these monochromatic cards!

Basement Stamper said...

I think your mono card turned out fantastic, it's darling and I hope you are feeling better!

Dana White said...

Oh the poor little huggabugg! This is so sweet love the paper

Chris said...

You gotta send that card to yourself. Get better, the weather's finally getting nice and buds are popping up, it's gonna be pretty outside.

Jennifer said...

Cute card! I just ordered this stamp. It's so cute! (=

Tasha said...

This is adorable
love tasha xx

The Spotted Chick said...

Ahhh, so cute!! Love the blues too! Feel better soon!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover