Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 20, 2010

March Dirty Dozen & Dirty Dozen Alumni Challenge

I'm so excited to be the hostess for this month's Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen and Dirty Dozen Alumni Challenge! It is held on the 20th of every month, yet its been a long time since I've been able to play along.

This month's challenge is the Birds or the Bees. It is, after all, the first day of spring (hooray!) so lets get inspired and see some springy projects. Here are the requirements for this month's challenge:

Required Element: Birds or Bees
Restricted Element: no border punches! (eeks - this was hard for me!)

You'll find all the creations from the Dirty Girls today in this gallery. I do SO hope that you'll pop on over there to check it out!


project details:
My image today is from The Cat's Pajamas Hearts and Flowers stamp set, papers from My Minds Eye Quite Contrary line.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover