Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 8, 2010

March Calendar Page - better late than never right?

First, just a quick reminder that my third, and final Blogaversary Challenge has been posted. Entries are due by Wednesday at 10pm and there is a SWEET prize package with goodies from MFT, Stamping Bella and The Cat's Pajamas. You can find all the details here, and I really DO so hope you'll play along!

I have been hopelessly delayed in posting my March calendar using the MFT Digi Templates. I knew if I didn't get them posted soon, my friend KJ was going to come after me!

I scaled down the file to print at 80% of the original size, so that I could show a little bit more of my border papers. In the spirit of St Patrick's Day, I found all sorts of green remnants, and stitched them together.

I've added the cute, cute cute little 4 Leaf Clover PI.

We had such a taste of spring here this weekend, that I can only pray that it lasts. Although, living in New England...you just never know. At least I have this sweet calendar to cheer my desktop!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover