Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 2, 2010

PJ's Happy Birthday Wishes

Welcome to TCP Tuesday! If you're looking for my MFT Preview today, its in the post just below here.

This week, Leigh is our sweet hostess, and she's got a great sketch challenge lined up for us all. I actually was thrilled to have a sketch on hand as I had to whip up a birthday card for a little friend, and a sketch always speeds the job!

PJ (from Happy Camper) was just the stamp I needed. A dig through my scrap bin turned up this polka dotted piece from Scenic Route, and the plaid is My Minds Eye Ohh, La, La (for him) I added numbers from "You Say its Your Birthday" to create a little patterned paper, and the sentiment from "A Beary Good Year"

I used little bits to paper piece his belly, little snout and the little gift. And look, I've done it again, sewing and kraft!!! LOL! I'm eligible for my own challenge!! Don't forget to get Sew Krafty with me this week, the entry deadline is tomorrow at 9pm.

Be sure to add your sketchy sample for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge to the Guestbook on Alma's blog for your chance to be crowned the Swanky Stamper of the month!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I can't wait to see your projects this week!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Patti J said...

Very sweet card! Love that little PJ! Great job - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I think I must have him! Adorable card!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover