Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 20, 2010

Dirty Dozen Alumni Challenge - April

Welcome to another Dirty Dozen and Dirty Dozen Alumni Challenge!! I think our hostess Kelly was out to get me this month, because the restricted element was buttons! YIKES!

Our required element, in celebration of Earth Day, was to use a recycled element on our project. Now, is it bad to say that if I'm using a stamp set a second time, that I'm considering re-using it? LOL? (That's just terrible...I am literally swimming in stamps in my studio) but really, I have also incorporated a twill tape scrap cast off from another project,as well as a little bit of denim.....I'm totally inspired by Susie on that one, just you wait to see what genius she's cooked up today!

I hope that you'll swing by this gallery on Splitcoast Stampers throughout the day to see samples from the current Dirty Dozen and the Dirty Dozen Alumnae.

While you're there, if you haven't already taken a gander, be sure to check out this month's Dirty Dozen gallery "Very Vintage" - I can tell you this.... you will not be disappointed!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tasha said...

Wow this is fabulou, i love the material you have used behind the image
love tasha xx

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover