Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 19, 2010

Fun News - The Shabby Tea Room



No eye candy today, but I'm just dropping a quick note with some fun news! I'll be guest designing for the Shabby Tea Room Week #7. I'm busily working on my sample for the challenge, and I'll be able to share my sample, as well as the inspiration piece one week from today, Monday April 26! I'll just tease you with saying that its GORGEOUS and you'll have a blast! **giggle, so mean of me**

Till then, be sure to stop by the Shabby Tea Room to see this week's inspiration piece and play along!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Chris said...

I love shabby tea room. I just got a stamp of a tea cup I've been thinking about using for the challenge there.
we've got to stop meeting in all these places.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover