Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 7, 2010

MFT's Shop Hop!

If you've just stumbled upon tonight's MFT Shop Hop, you'll want to start up at Kim's place (just a few stops...) because all the girls on the team have a little something special to share this evening.

All the goodies that we've been sharing all week - are now finally available for sale at MFT Stamps!

My card tonight uses one of my favorite quotes EVER about babies. This is from the new Triple Scoop set Clearly Sentimental About Babies.

If you're not familiar with the Triple Scoop, it means that this stamp set is free this month with the purchase of three stamp sets valued $15.95 or more. Otherwise, you won't be able to get your hands on it until it is released for sale next month! If you'd like to see the full details, you can read all about the Triple Scoop program here...

I went for a shabby look here complete with a handmade, rolled paper flower. They are fun fun fun to make, and might I add, completely addictive. I will say that with the addition of this flower however, that this card would NOT fit inside an envelope. It would have to be boxed. LOL!

Your next stop on tonight's blog hop is Megan if I know one thing, it is that she'll have something full of CUTENESS to share with you in just a minute. I'll race you!!

56 Comments    Post a Comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

I love that quote too, awesome job.

Kelli Hull said...

LOVE that flower and the card is TOTALLY worth the price of box mailing it... WAY MORE !!!!!!!!

Gorgeous papers and that sentiment, makes me **sniff**

Kim said...

Precious Jo!!! And the flower is the perfect touch!

Dawn said...

So sweet! So glad I am getting this set!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ahhhh! Soft sweet and simply perfect! That sentiment is beautiful & your hand rolled paper rose is heavenly. The distressing the pink check paper. TOO Lovely!

Susan said...

Ooooh....simple, gorgeous and so "girly"

Tammie Koehnen said...

Beautiful card Joanne. I love the saying too! That flower really tops it off nicely.

Melody said...

So pretty! You are amazing at color combos!

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite quotes ever! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Very nice card! love the flower!!
jennik

donna mikasa said...

Love that quote and love your flower!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! This color combo is fantastic!
--Tammy

Susan said...

That flower is so pretty! The sentiment is so sweet, too. So pretty! Great job!

goldyfish said...

super cute. Love the stitching.

StampOwl said...

so pretty in pink Joanne :)

Jana Weaver said...

beautiful card Jo!!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

oh this is absolutely lovely, Joanne and the quote is amazing!! You also made me realize that I forgot to add the Tripple Scoop to my shopping cart - oy!! lol Better email Kim to see if I can still get it. Guess KelliJo wasn't the only one to mess up her shopping tonight lol

scrappintlc said...

Beautiful. Quote is heartfelt.

Jennifer said...

Love that flower and that yellow paper looks like fabric!!

LindaH said...

I am soooooooooo loving that flower!!!

Lisa H. said...

great quote! and sweet, pretty card! your handmade flower is gorgeous!

Dawn Easton said...

Love your shabby card girl~! That flower is so pretty!

Barbara said...

Just lovely, Joanne.

Anonymous said...

I might have to copy that for Mom! Love the colours of it, wicked job girl! Can you believe I won! I am so freakin' excited!

Country Mouse said...

Super sweet quote! Love your card!

Michele B said...

SO pretty, Joanne. I love those papers and your stitching!

Leslie Rodriguez said...

Your card is so sweet!! Just precious.

Erica W. said...

This is beautiful! Love the shabby look!

Julie said...

Just gorgeous Joanne! The extra little details you add to each card are just fantastic!

Christina Fischer said...

So SO sweet! I love the flower!!

Chris said...

Okay kiddo, we need another video tutorial, get your nails polished and show us how you made that flower.
xxxoooxxx

Emily said...

That is my favorite quote of all time. You don't get it until you become a mom. . . .I love your stuff.

Karen said...

Sweet card and sentiment!
You did a great job with the layout!

Kimberly S. said...

Gorgeous shabby chic card!! Love, love, LOVE the sentiment!!!

g said...

gorgeous card & i love that flower!! stunning!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I like how you gave the sentiment center stage and how you created that rosette.

Megan said...

This is beautiful. I love the blingies, the flower, everything!

lilscrappers said...

I love that sentiment and the card is fabulous!

Lorus! said...

I love the sentiment - and beautiful card! The flower is just right on the card, even if you do have to box it!

Sherrie said...

This is beautiful Joanne...I love that paper flower!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this to pieces, Joanne! Amazing paper and color choices, and I love your rolled flower. I guess they could be addictive if they turned out as nicely as yours. I tried one a little while back and it didn't turn out nearly as nicely. video time? ;)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous Joanne!!

Vickie Z said...

The quote is absolutely accurate!! Lovin this card!!

mary said...

That phrase is so true. Great card. TFS
mks

Pam said...

Love the shabby chic look. Can't get much better than a pink card. Nice work.

Chris said...

just wanted to let you know I inked up the huggabugg love bug for the Mojo challenge.
thanks for the stamp, it's looks just like I used to look tooling around in my bug. well, I didn't have a roof to get in the way of my antennae.

Chris said...

just wanted to let you know I inked up the huggabugg love bug for the Mojo challenge.
thanks for the stamp, it's looks just like I used to look tooling around in my bug. well, I didn't have a roof to get in the way of my antennae.

Sheila D said...

Gorgeous card and what a sweet sentiment. Love everything about this. I need to try my hand at one of those fab flowers.

Jeannie said...

What a great ... and absolutely true sentiment! Beautiful card!

butterfly843 said...

Beautiful card!

Gail said...

gorgeous card :)

Susan said...

very lovely card!!
Thanks for sharing :0
Susan

AnnasArt said...

Very sweet! Love the card.

Haidee said...

This card is adorable!!

Allison Cope said...

Stunning card Joanne! I love all the layers!

Crafty Guam Girl said...

What a gorgeous, gorgeous card!!! You are very talented!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover