Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 11, 2010

A Tiny and Sweet Sunday Sketch

This week, Karen has such a clean sketch lined up for us. And since I've been on a little handmade flower kick I thought I'd start there, instead of with a stamped flower.

I've been loving these glittery flowers that Jody has been using lately, so after making my hand rolled paper flowers, I painted them with Shimmerz, and I added a Glittered Garnish to the center of each of the blooms. Then I added a coat of diamond glaze, and sprinkled on some Glitzy Glitter.

Patterned paper is from My Minds Eye, Quite Contrary line, and everything is matted in Kraft - I am guessing that by now, that's not surprising to you? LOL!

The sentiment "So many dreams in such a little package." is from MFT's Clearly Sentimental About Babies. I stamped it with Brilliance ink, then added clear embossing powder and then zapped it. Two seconds, lots of extra detail.

Please be sure to hop around today to visit samples from all the girls on the Sweet Sunday Sketch team:
Have a wonderful day today! I'm hoping to squeeze in some just for fun stamping this afternoon. Wish me luck!

18 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

omgoodness, omgoodness, OH MY GOODNESS! i want to just touch this card! the texture is STUNNING!!!! wowwwwwww jo. simply divine!

Karen Motz said...

Beautiful!!! Those sweet handmade flowers are gorgeous and the lace trim is a perfect backing for them!!!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! GORGEOUS!!!... I absolutely ADORE those amazing little flowers. This is just perfect.

xx Sarah

Nancy Riley said...

Beautiful job with the sketch, Joanne! Stunning!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, love those flowers!!!

Lynn Put said...

This is lovely Joanne! The handmade flowers, the lace and pretty papers all look so wonderful!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card Jo...those flowers are gorgeous!!

Stacey Schafer said...

this card is...in a word..."dreamy!) so gorgeous, Joanne:)

g said...

just lovely-i LOVE that pretty paper & your hand rolled flowers are incredible! we need a tutorial :)

Shannon Willis said...

Just beautiful. The handmade flowers are gorgeous. I love your take on the sketch.

Karen Giron said...

This is gorgeous!! I love those little flowers and the colors!! GASP!!

Jen Tapler said...

This is ADORABLE!! I am LOVING those little flowers. Awesome!

Lisa H. said...

SHUT UP! wow! Joanne! love your handmade flowers, the glitter is a beautiful touch!

Whimsey said...

Beautiful; love all the bling on those flowers!!!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO gorgeous. I LOVE your flowers. I need to try that sometime. :) HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Stunning!! I need to do those flowers!

Meahni Pieterse said...

Such an elegant pretty card Joanne. It is beautiful.

Chris said...

oooooh, I like the flower

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover