Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 12, 2010

Got Stickies?

I like to add a lot of dimension on my projects, and Iike to add lots of layers. As you might imagine, I go through a LOT of dimensional boosters. And, because I like to do business with "friends" and help out where I can, I like to shop there first.

And let me say, I'm in LOVE with Jody's Boosters. I bought them first just because we were friends, but now, I'm addicted. I have to plan out when I think I'll run out, because the store bought pop dots just do not compare....I'm down to two sheets, and just placed my re-order. Jody to the rescue! Flat cards, well, that just won't do! LOL!

I have to say we used them at a recent tradeshow, and the store owners loved them. I used them in class the other and my girls loved them too... just sayin'

So, do yourself a favor, and grab some Sticky Stuff from my sweet (and oh so madly talented friend Jody.) You'll be treating yourself to a high quality dimensional booster for your projects, at an oustanding price, and of course, helping out a fellow crafter! In my humble opinion, you can't go wrong there

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover