Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 12, 2010

Seeing Spots for our TCP Spring Release Hop

Tonight, we're celebrating the release of The Cat's Pajamas newest stamp sets, with a blog hop. If you didn't come here by way of Karrie's blog then you'll want to start up at Toni's place so that you don't miss any of the eye candy along the way!

By now, you've seen Toni's fun inspiration piece in mind for this week's challenge. I guess I strayed a "bit" far from the inspiration piece when I have to identify how my card works for the challenge. LOL!

But, you see, its all about the spots (and maybe a bit of creative license?) I've got spotted papers, spotted ribbon... you're nodding your head in agreement right? LOL!

I used Jen's fun Sketch For You To Try for my sample tonight, and lots of patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket (both the Boyfriend Stack, and Garden Variety too)

This is a new stamp set titled "Salud!"a sweet little mini set, just perfect if you ask me. I'm all for a little ladies night, a tasty rita with friends. Mine is colored with Prismacolor pencils, and then given a nice icy, sugary finish with the help of Diamond Glaze and of course, some Glitzy Glitter!

The next stop on tonight's hop is Amy and if I know one thing, it is that it will be totally amazing!

Don't forget to add YOUR creation to the guestbook on Alma's blog for your chance to get Swanky! Maybe you'll go literal with the inspiration piece, maybe you'll grab the color palette and run from there, maybe you'll just get spotted, but whatever it is, I can't wait to see it!

16 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tasha said...

Wow this is fabulous, love the papers and the penguin is way too cute
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

SHUT UP!!! this is fantabulous, lady! that combination of papers is phenomenal! i also love your sentiment flag! awesome job!

Unknown said...

Mmm.. love your use of craft paper for this. I never think to stamp on craft!

Alma de la Rosa said...

A frosty margarita is on my mind with your fabu card. Love the idea of the glitter on the glass for the frost.

Now where's my mix?

toners said...

Love it! The layers are awesome!

love2stamp said...

Cute! Love the overall design and colors - so fun!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO super cute!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

oh Joanne nobody does Kraft like you!!! ;) I love it!!!

Chris said...

super cute stamps in the release. I don't which are cuter the bunnies or the penguins but those penguins are getting drunk and disorderly

g said...

so super cute-gotta love these penguins!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

THIS IS SMASHINGLY AWESOME JO!! Love it!!!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Wow wonderful colors in your card. I love that little penquin

Lisa T said...

Cute card! Love the colors.

craftymom205 said...

Fabulous card.

Cindy Major said...

Love the bright colors on this one! It looks GREAT!

Margaret said...

Lovely cards all round again! Love all the sweet little images you use and your designs.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover