Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 7, 2010

Heart and Hands....

With Mother's Day this weekend, I've been giving this stamp set "Clearly Sentimental About Mothers" from MFT a good workout.

Luckily, I happen to have a nice stash of fresh paper to dig through, so I've been having fun playing around with it!

I also happen to be on a little rolled paper binge, trust me, I'll have my tutorial done on those soon so that you can play along. Its nearly ready. Promise....

Remember when you're making cards with a dark cardbase to add a coordinating liner to your cards while you're at it, so that you're not running down to the craft table at the 11th hour when you should be in the car on the way to an event.....(ask me how I know....)

Card base is made from MFT's Hot Fudge Cardstock and accents are MFT's Fossil Cardstock (temporarily out of stock... sorry). Both of these are absolute staples in my crafting supplies.

Have a WONDERFUL day today everyone!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover