Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 6, 2010

Oh Happy Day

I hope that you all forgive me for being a day late with my Cinco de Mayo post this week....

Today my little one turns FIVE (seriously where does the time go?) and I've had my hands full of baking for him (crazy food allergies means nothing comes easy, from a bakery...) for his actual birthday, treats for his classroom tomorrow, and then treats for his actual party.

And, while we did celebrate with taco dinner last night, I didn't get a margarita, just a nice glass of chardonnay. I hope that if you did have a margarita overload last night, that you don't feel like anyone is doing a Mexican hat dance on your forehead this morning! LOL!

Birthday preparations have interfered with my plans to play along in this week's TCP Tuesday challenge to use "You Sick Thing." But I couldn't let the week pass without a little love for the Cat.

Be sure to join the Cat Pack for this week's challenge. You'll find all the details on the challenge on Susan's blog, and you'll be uploading your creation to Alma's blog as part of the slideshow.

Now, off to find the scotch tape and get those presents wrapped!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover