Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 5, 2010

MFT's Shop Hop: Loveosaurus

I love the monthly Shop Hop for My Favorite Things. All of the goodies that we've been talking about for days are now available... but you might just want to take a gander through the shop hop first because tonight you'll see each of the designers working with different stamp sets, sharing all sorts of projects... and you might just want to add a few more goodies to your cart! If you just happened along, be sure to start up at Kim's place so that you don't miss a single thing!

You might have seen that I used this stamp set Loveosaurus the other day to make a card inspired by my older son, the one who's simply in love with books.

My younger son, he's my "wild thing..." we've had a rough week with some really brutal preschool drop offs, but then we've had some really sweet moments, like when he said to me just this afternoon "Mom its the best when its just YOU and ME." (I took him out to lunch just the two of us today...) For sure he's my baby, my super snuggly one, the one that is fully a mama's boy.

When I saw this "rawr" stamp, I knew right away that I wanted to use it to make a repeating background. Because, if you are a little boy playing dinosaur, you don't say Rawr once, you say it over and over and over. LOL!

The inside of the card uses another sentiment from the set: "Rawr means I love you." I can't believe that tomorrow is my little Wild Things fifth birthday. Seriously. Five. Because wasn't he just born last year??? Ugh....

There are SO many new goodies being added to the shop tonight, the new Die-namic Dies (which you might want to scoff quickly if you're planning on getting some...) new Cork, three fun assortments of Felt and of course, all the amazing stamps we've been sharing with you since Saturday. I think I smell some credit cards on fire! LOL!

The next stop on tonight's Shop Hop is Kerry! I'm so excited to have her joining us for previews (I mean really, have you seen the cute cards she's been sharing yesterday and today?) She always has the cutest projects, she's a loyal MFT Junkie through and through, and always has something cute-a-roo up her sleeve! Yeah Kerry!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover