Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 5, 2010

MFT's Shop Hop: Loveosaurus

I love the monthly Shop Hop for My Favorite Things. All of the goodies that we've been talking about for days are now available... but you might just want to take a gander through the shop hop first because tonight you'll see each of the designers working with different stamp sets, sharing all sorts of projects... and you might just want to add a few more goodies to your cart! If you just happened along, be sure to start up at Kim's place so that you don't miss a single thing!

You might have seen that I used this stamp set Loveosaurus the other day to make a card inspired by my older son, the one who's simply in love with books.

My younger son, he's my "wild thing..." we've had a rough week with some really brutal preschool drop offs, but then we've had some really sweet moments, like when he said to me just this afternoon "Mom its the best when its just YOU and ME." (I took him out to lunch just the two of us today...) For sure he's my baby, my super snuggly one, the one that is fully a mama's boy.

When I saw this "rawr" stamp, I knew right away that I wanted to use it to make a repeating background. Because, if you are a little boy playing dinosaur, you don't say Rawr once, you say it over and over and over. LOL!

The inside of the card uses another sentiment from the set: "Rawr means I love you." I can't believe that tomorrow is my little Wild Things fifth birthday. Seriously. Five. Because wasn't he just born last year??? Ugh....

There are SO many new goodies being added to the shop tonight, the new Die-namic Dies (which you might want to scoff quickly if you're planning on getting some...) new Cork, three fun assortments of Felt and of course, all the amazing stamps we've been sharing with you since Saturday. I think I smell some credit cards on fire! LOL!

The next stop on tonight's Shop Hop is Kerry! I'm so excited to have her joining us for previews (I mean really, have you seen the cute cards she's been sharing yesterday and today?) She always has the cutest projects, she's a loyal MFT Junkie through and through, and always has something cute-a-roo up her sleeve! Yeah Kerry!

43 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable, Joanne! He's coloured wonderfully!

Karen Motz said...

OMG...this is SO perfect for him!!! LOVE it!!

StampOwl said...

so sweet

Stacy Simpson said...

Just bought this set - had to have it with 2 boys in the house - LOVE your card!

Barbara said...

This is just too, too adoable, Joanne!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jo!!! This is darling...see you in the fall!! tee hee

Unknown said...

That's just so sweet!
hugs,
Gini

Melody said...

This is such a great card! I love the colors and how you stamped the sentiment!

g said...

too adorable!! & my little 5 year old daughter says RAWR over & over too LOL- i just love it!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!

Janet said...

What an adorable creature! He is so cute for use on projects for boys. Thanks for sharing with us during the hop.

scrappintlc said...

Cute cute cute

Dawn said...

Very cute! Love this little guy!

Sandra B. said...

Love that adorable Loveosaurus!

Sherrie said...

Totally sweet idea with the sentiment stamped as a backgrounder....love it Joanne!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awww, I love it!! Totally cute!!

Gale said...

To cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh SWEET!!

Tammie Koehnen said...

Adorable and fun card Joanne. Love your story about your youngest boy as well. So sweet. I can't wait to get my stamp like this in the mail to make my grandson a card. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Jana Weaver said...

I love this little guy!! Such a great job, and I can totally hear a little guy saying RAWR over and over again!!

Anonymous said...

so sitnkin' cute!!! what a great image!!! to make a FAB card!!

jennik

Lisa Lara said...

I love how you made dp out of your sentiment Joanne.

Kelley said...

Yep, I can hear the continued RAWR...from girls! Cute card.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

I LOVE THIS!! So cute!!!

Unknown said...

too....flippin....cute!!!!

Megan said...

So cute!! This little guy is adorable!!

Patti J said...

Just adorable! Love the sentiment stamped over and over, and the little Loveosaurus is darling - great card!

Unknown said...

omg, i love the little dino! thanks, thanks a lot :P

The Birthday Group said...

Very cute!

mitz said...

.. **luv-in** the Saurous theme.. adorable.. WTG.. thanks
( mitz_zee@yahoodotcom)

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO SO adorable! I LOVE that you made a patterned paper layer with the sentiment. SO adorable.

Michele K. said...

A dino-mite card! Love that guy!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Love this is creature , great card

Lisa H. said...

cute as ever! happy birthday to your little guy!

mary said...

This is a true boy's stamp and card. You are so true about they say things over and over. We love them anyway.
mks

Amy Rohl said...

Ah, J...what a sweet anecdote! Make sure you write that down somewhere safe!

I just ordered this set bc everything I have seen with it is just as cute as can be, and I'm lovin' your coloring and the stamped bg--perfect!

Chris said...

totally adorable, I love this stamp and what you did with it.

Kimberly S. said...

Awwww...this little guy is so cute! He reminds me of my little boys when they play dress-up! Love your card!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Happy Birthday to your youngest, Joanne! What a darling card!

Katie said...

I placed my order this morning for this stamp and just can't wait to get it inky! I have three girls and one boy, and he's all boy...this stamp is just perfect for him.

Tasha said...

So cute! Love the papers
love tasha xx

Sue D said...

I really appreciate this card as the mother of 4 boys!

Doris said...

I ordered this stamp set yesterday, and it's all YOUR FAULT!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover