Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 5, 2010

Thanks a Bunch!


Can I just tell you how excited I am about this stamp set, "Thanks A Bunch?" I would venture a guess, that after birthday cards, there is no more needed card than a Thank You card. You'll see I'm continuing to have fun adding denim elements to my projects with the help of my MFT Die-namics dies.

I love this simply stated, and bold faced "Thanks" - its great either on its own (like on my card above) or paired with any number of the coordinating phrases....


But really, we have so many occasions for which we are thankful. And sometimes, you want to say more than just "thanks" right? I love this sweetly scripted "Thanks" paired with "for being so sweet"....all girly and pretty.....you Eagle Eyes will spot a bit of Die-namic scallop with some ivory felt. Are you getting so excited to pick up the Die-namic dies? Trust me, I loooove mine!


I needed three cards on the spot for this week's Teacher Appreciation celebration at my son's school. This set was SO helpful and just what I needed for the the job! There are not enough words for how much I treasure my son's first grade teacher. She's been so supportive and helpful with his food allergy, and her watchful eye means all the world to me!


On other occasions, I need to send a thank you note that is a little bit more formal. So, I love that this set includes a both a casual "thanks" as well as a more elegantly scripted "Thank you" as well as so many specific elements that you can add below depending on what it is that you'd like to thank for.....



So, it is official, I now have no excuse for being just terribly bad with getting my thank you notes done.

Thanks a Bunch is this month's Triple Scoop stamp set, which means that it is free with the purchase of three stamp sets valued $15.95 or higher. You can read all about the Triple Scoop promotion here! My guess is that with all the CUTE things being released this month, that many of you will be earning this fun stamp set pretty quickly! LOL!

20 Comments    Post a Comment:

StampOwl said...

awesome cards Joanne

Lisa H. said...

darling cards, Joanne! LOVE this set, and yes, you can never have enough thank-you sentiments. this is perfect. love the scrappy feel of all your cards.

Unknown said...

this is a whole lotta good right here! LOL! these are gorgeous and fantabulous, joanne! LOVE THEM ALL!

Kerry Johnson said...

Holy moly - talk about cranking out the cards!! Love the set - I can see your fingerprints all over it! Such pretty cards!

Lesley Edmonds said...

Fabulous cards Joanne. I think I like the pink one best!
Lesley x

Laurel said...

Wow, you have been busy! Love them all!

Debbie said...

All are simply adorable :)

Anonymous said...

What, one beautiful card wasn't good enough!!! LOL They are all amazing GF!

mudmaven said...

Just gorgeous! Can't wait to see this set. ~chris

Leslie said...

love them all!!!

Melody said...

Wow, I just love your cards! Love all your papers and mix of pattern!

Megan said...

These are absolutely fabulous. Stunning! I love them all--all your quilting and your paper choices are fab! :)

g said...

oh Joanne- these are all amazing!! love them all- sure the teachers do too! you already have me pulling aside old jeans ready for the new dies LOL!

Karen Motz said...

This is a wonderful set Joanne! Love all your patchwork elements.

Barbara said...

All just gorgeous cards, Joanne!

Kathy Martin said...

These thank you notes ROCK! The teacher's are going to LOVE them! :)

Kathyc on SCS said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE everyone of these cards! I think I need to print them out to hang over my table as inspiration! I really love the denim scallops!

Beate said...

Oh my goodness Joanne! How can you have so many gorgeous cards in one post. You are blowing me away!
Dang, I knew I forgot to order something.
Hugs an dsmiles

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are all FABULOUS!! Wow girlie!!

Doris said...

Your whole blog is an inspiration! I CASEd one of your cards and posted it on my blog today (Mothers Day.) Stop by when you get a chance.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover