Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 4, 2010

Meet Emma and Wyatt


Are you ready for some cute-ness? How sweet are these adorable new characters to the MFT Lineup.... Emma and Wyatt. Named after Kim's daughter and our sweet friend Kirsten's son. Awww. This is actually two separate images, so you can use them together, or individually. I love their coy little faces...

I will fully admit to being masking-challenged, so rather than torture myself, I stamped the two images side by side, with their hands overlapping. I simply stamped a second Wyatt, colored in his shirt and hands, then quickly trimmed that piece out and laid it directly on top. Cheater cheater, I know, but it totally works!

You eagle eyes will also spot another Die-namics preview in here. This time, I've used the Scalloped Scallop on a denim scrap. I love the contrast of the pinky designer paper, and his jeans... Fun stuff.

If you didn't happen to see my video tutorial on how to use these dies, you can see it on this post, or over HERE on YouTube.


14 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

soooooooooooo adorable jo! love them! cutie pies!!

Cindy Haffner said...

You clever girl you, I 2 am masked challenged, thanks for the tip. --your card is DARLING!!

Barbara said...

Totally adorable, Joanne! LOVE the Dick and Jane paper background!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

How adorable!! Love the little snippet of denim!

jenn shurkus said...

omg. how cute are they!? love the card joanne!

Unknown said...

THIS is adorable Jo! Love the denim on there, I keep meaning to use that old pairs of the girls jeans on something and forget - pulling it out now!! :) Sweet card!

g said...

super cute- love the denim scallops!!

Melody said...

So cute! I love the denim.

Jennifer said...

Such sweet images! Love the denim and twill you used!!

Sew Club said...

EEEEEEEEEK!!! I LOVE them!!! SO cute!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Too cute! Love everything about this card....like the jean material! :)

Megan said...

That paper?!?! That denim?!?! Totally perfect! Love this. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Love the denim...know I know what to do with those old jeans...thanks!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awww, cute cute cute!!! Did I mention it was cute??

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover