Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 3, 2010

Best Medicine

Oh Mondays are always so fun when it is MFT Preview Week - let the Pure Innocence Previews Begin!!

Don't you love when you trip across a piece of patterned paper that you've been hoarding, I mean, reserving for a long time and then finally make a project out of it?

I've had this piece of Graphic 45 for, oh at least a year and was thrilled when I decided I needed a bit of blue something to go with this adorable new "Best Medicine" stamp set from MFT.

I've put my new Die-namics Scallop to work with a piece of ivory felt this time. Swoon, I love the clean look of the cut, I love it paired with the ivory twill. Fuzzy and cozy, just what a get well card needs right?

Be sure to stop by Kim's Blog today after 11am for a full list of designers participating in previews today! Between new stamps, and Die-namics I'm sure there will be a lot of eye candy today!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover