Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 16, 2010

Such a Sweet Sunday

Boy, am I EVER glad it is finally Sunday. It has been a l-o-n-g week at my house. My seven year olds sports schedule has had us in overdrive this week. Who's idea was it to put him in two sports this season anyways (here's a hint, NOT MINE!) We're all feeling a little overscheduled this week.

To top it off, my husband has been travelling since last Sunday, and today he's (finally) home.

I'm not sure whether I'm going to steal our Vespa and take off into the sunset, or grab a large cup of coffee and go hide out in my stamp room alone for hours on end....all I know is that I've got plans today, big plans of just peace and quiet. No sports, no activities, no nothin... I think a big family breakfast is in order, but other than that... here's to a fully unscheduled day.

For Karen's fun sketch this week, I grabbed my Joyride stamp set from The Cat's Pajamas and my MFT Die-namic Clouds and got stamping.

I just *love* when a design comes to you as you're drifting off to sleep, or in those hazy moments as you are waking up. But I knew I wanted to use the clouds for the fun circular treatment on the sketch, and I was itchy to stamp this Vespa lovin' rabbit.

Patterned papers are *mostly* My Mind's Eye Garden Variety, of course I had to throw a bit of that October Afternoon gingham in there too.

I hope that you've got a restful day planned for yourself too. A great relaxin' start to your day is to hop on over to see all the girls on the Sweet Sunday Sketch team!


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover