Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 15, 2010

When a healthy paper stash becomes very handy....

Last weekend, I realized with fright, that I had all of my mother's day cards finished up, but that I'd forgotten a very important card.... one for my sweet baby niece who was being baptized.

And this, my friends, is when being a cardmaker becomes particularly handy. And, having a wide "collection" of stamps, paper and embellishments at hand is particularly useful.

I used this darling sentiment from Clearly Sentimental About Babies and reached for my MFT Die-namic Jumbo Scallops. Of course, I have quite the stash of Quite Contrary paper from My Minds Eye.

This luscious ivory ribbon is MFT's Birthday Bash Ribbon and I used a bit of TCP's Linen Thread to accent my main panel.

Here's hoping you have a wonderful day today! I'm off to chase the boys around at the ball fields for the morning, and then get ready for my husband to return from his trip tonight! HOORAY!


6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy L. said...

LOVE it!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh so sweet! Love the craft string wrapped around your circle sentiment! :)

Tasha said...

This is beautiful Joanne, i love the mix of papers and fabulous design
love tasha xx

Chris said...

love those layers of scallops on a beautiful card.

Jessie/knightrone said...

How beautiful!!

Beate said...

Joanne, that baby card is GORGEOUS! Love all the scallops on the bottom, more paper on the sentiment circle and the linen thread finishing it off.
You rock! Hugs and smiles

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover