Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 16, 2010

Remnants to the rescue!

Lets face it, making a "guy card" is nothing but intimidating. I'm used to flowers, and pink and sparkle... so when I've got to get into the guy mode. It takes a bit of re-thinking.

I love him to pieces, but he just buys whatever he wants, to it makes it really hard to surprise him. He's already bought all the things I had in mind. U-G-H.

And, this month, we celebrate his birthday, Father's Day and our anniversary too.

Enter the pocket....

Gift card, money, love note, you name it, it can fit in here. I love that its manly, but still love-ey. The heart was cut out of MFT's luscious felt (which I adore) and the sentiment is the "U" from MFT's Bling Bet.

Wishing you all the best of luck coming up with a great card for all the guys in your life this weekend! I'm off to fill up this little pocket!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover