Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 16, 2010

Remnants to the rescue!

Lets face it, making a "guy card" is nothing but intimidating. I'm used to flowers, and pink and sparkle... so when I've got to get into the guy mode. It takes a bit of re-thinking.

I love him to pieces, but he just buys whatever he wants, to it makes it really hard to surprise him. He's already bought all the things I had in mind. U-G-H.

And, this month, we celebrate his birthday, Father's Day and our anniversary too.

Enter the pocket....

Gift card, money, love note, you name it, it can fit in here. I love that its manly, but still love-ey. The heart was cut out of MFT's luscious felt (which I adore) and the sentiment is the "U" from MFT's Bling Bet.

Wishing you all the best of luck coming up with a great card for all the guys in your life this weekend! I'm off to fill up this little pocket!

14 Comments    Post a Comment:

Leslie said...

That is amazingly creative - love it!!

Jackie Pedro said...

BRILLIANT!!!! Love this idea!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow, this is amazing! and very very cool! Love this idea :)
hugs, margie

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

This is a GREAT card and idea!! I've seen the pocket stamps but using old jeans really gives it a vintage feel!! Watch out guys Mom's coming for your jeans hehehehehe

Kim said...

Great idea Joanne! Love this!

Renee said...

Wowzers!!! just fantastic!! hugz n blessings

Anonymous said...

Yup, I am copying that!! I have a pair of old jeans sitting in my craft room waiting to be used....frigin genius girlfriend!!

Marisa said...

This is fabulous :D

Rita said...

Awesome guy card Joanne! Your hubby will luv it!!! This is going down as 1 of my fav's...I'll have to make this one next year! I've seen some amazing cards this year & decided to make a few & put on my blog. Have a great weekend!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LUV it!! Too cool!!

Kathy Martin said...

Way COOL! LOVE it! :)

Karinn said...

I love it! Manly and cute too! A great idea :0)

Always love being a subscriber to your blog and seeing your awesome creations pop up in my email every day! Thanks for all the inspiration and clever ideas!!

Ree Donnelly said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! This is amazing... I'm on the look-out for old jeans now!!

Jen Tapler said...

This is the cutest thing EVER. Seriously.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover