Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 16, 2010

little somethings card kit.... One more!

Thank you girls SO much for your sweet response to my "little somethings" card kits.

While I was packing up, I discovered one more kit! So, if you missed them the other day, I just added one more. Its here.

I was thinking it might be fun to offer assorted little kits on a more regular basis... it might not involve full project details, but just little packets of things I love. Would you girls be interested? would love to hear what you think. ;-)

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Chris said...

from the way they sold I think you've got a winning idea. And speaking of winning, I made a card with the turtle stamp from your prize and it was a top 5 at L'il
Red Wagon. It's such a cute stamp, I gotta ink it up more.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover