Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 15, 2010

MFT VIP Hop

Hope you're having fun on this month's VIP hop for MFT. If you didn't start up at Kim's Blog then get on over there.... tonight we are introducing the VIP Kit and we're also introducing three new designers to the MFT team... so you surely will NOT want to miss a stop!!

This month, Who's that Girl is a gardening fool. Love her gardening boots, love her raised planters! You can stamp in a variety of gardens to her planters, depending on what YOU would like to add to your project. I'll admit, I only *wish* I had a green thumb, really mine is pitch black. But, I'm all about going to pick farm fresh goodness at the farm! Maybe this is me, harvesting basil... mmm. Fresh basil, can't wait!

As you can see, I'm still on my denim scrap kick... hope you don't mind humoring me with that a little longer. *giggle* If you didn't pick up the gorgeous twill ribbon that Kim added at the last release, you won't want to miss it. I'll admit to being a wee bit obsessed.

Don't forget that this is a one day only product! You have the opportunity to purchase the WTG set THREE WEEKS early, other than that, it will be unavailable until its full release in early July! This month's kit includes:



  • Who's That Gardening Girl?
  • Ruffled Ribbon Garden Collection (2 yards each of 3/4" ruffled ribbon in Tomato, Celery, & Sunshine)
  • Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety (that cute peapod paper I used is from Garden Variety)
  • Garden Button Collection
  • Set of 10 White Scalloped A2 Notecards
  • Green Thumb mini stamp set

Your next stop on tonight's hop is Julie! I'm quite certain she has something spectacular prepared for you today!! Have FUN!

26 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sherrie said...

Love the "earthy" feel to this Joanne, between the texture of the twill tape and the denim! So great!

Cindy Haffner said...

So FUN Joanne!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is awesome!! Love it!!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute Joanne! FAB layout and I love the papers you used!! The denim is SO fun too!

StampOwl said...

awesome card Joanne

Barbara said...

Awesome design, Joanne! Love the twill on top of that lace!

Dawn B. said...

This is lovely.. I really like the way you used your ribbon.. It has such a natural feel to it.. Great job.

Julie said...

Gorgeous project Joanne! I love the denim and the layered twill and crochet trim. So fabulous!

Lisa H. said...

oh, Joanne! I love this. It's just perfect.

Melody said...

Wonderful combination of colors and textures! Love the "feel" of your card!

Christina Fischer said...

LOVE this!! The twill/lace combination is fantastic!

Oh, and I'll never get tired of the denim! ;)

jen del muro said...

super cute!! love that denim!

EileenMV said...

This card is terrific!

g said...

gorgeous Joanne- love all the textures!!

Anonymous said...

Great card!!! Love the denim!!!
jennik

Kerry Johnson said...

Love this!! The denim, the twill, the lined paper. Sigh....so pretty!

Jackie Pedro said...

Awesome card, Joanne!! LOVE the ribbon!

Bonnie said...

Ah JoAnne....my thumb is black also but I think if I had this MFT set, it might go back to green! What d'ya think??! Great project!

Megan said...

Darling as always, Jo! I love the little tag, it's so cute hanging there.

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous, Joanne! The denim and the crochet trim peeking out are just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Great card!!! Love that ribbon!

Chris said...

love your card, love the new stamp

Susan Payton said...

I really enjoyed your blog page. I am attempting my first give away on mine, so if you like Burger King, come one by and enter. The prize is a $5 gift card to Burger King. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

Michele Boyer said...

I love all of your ribbons, trims, the bit of denim, stitching... It's all perfect!

lilscrappers said...

Love that twill and lace! and the denim is the perfect touch.

Anonymous said...

Shut the front door (I think I say that to you a lot)!! Amazing girl!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover