This month, Who's that Girl is a gardening fool. Love her gardening boots, love her raised planters! You can stamp in a variety of gardens to her planters, depending on what YOU would like to add to your project. I'll admit, I only *wish* I had a green thumb, really mine is pitch black. But, I'm all about going to pick farm fresh goodness at the farm! Maybe this is me, harvesting basil... mmm. Fresh basil, can't wait!
As you can see, I'm still on my denim scrap kick... hope you don't mind humoring me with that a little longer. *giggle* If you didn't pick up the gorgeous twill ribbon that Kim added at the last release, you won't want to miss it. I'll admit to being a wee bit obsessed.
Don't forget that this is a one day only product! You have the opportunity to purchase the WTG set THREE WEEKS early, other than that, it will be unavailable until its full release in early July! This month's kit includes:
- Who's That Gardening Girl?
- Ruffled Ribbon Garden Collection (2 yards each of 3/4" ruffled ribbon in Tomato, Celery, & Sunshine)
- Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety (that cute peapod paper I used is from Garden Variety)
- Garden Button Collection
- Set of 10 White Scalloped A2 Notecards
- Green Thumb mini stamp set
Your next stop on tonight's hop is Julie! I'm quite certain she has something spectacular prepared for you today!! Have FUN!