Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 14, 2010

little somethings card kit....

This past weekend, I had SO much fun teaching at Ink About It in Westford, and I'm waving hello to all my new friends I met in class.

It was a rainy afternoon, so we didn't have to feel guilty at all about spending the day inside! *giggle*

The girls in the store were laughing that I'd precut cork elements using Die-namics for everyone, and that I'd also created stitched scraplets for everyone's project. I couldn't possibly do cards without stitching right?

I do have five leftover card kits, and printed instructions for anyone that might be interested in creating the cards themselves. However, please note, these kits do NOT include prestamped images or stamps. If you have the stamps we used, you're in luck, or you can purchase them from MFT, or you can add whatever stamps you have in your collection that suits your fancy!

Kits include enough to make three cards, with LOADS of layers, embellishments, twill tape in two sizes, and gorgeous patterned paper from The Girls Paperie. You will also receive instructions on how to assemble the cards, including suggested Copic marker colors.

Each order will include a little packet of "extras" from me, just some of my signature goodies I love! You'll find my "little something card kits" in my etsy shop HERE


Here are the cards we made in class, but remember, these kits do not include the prestamped images....

If you'd like to purchase the stamps we used in class, please visit MFT Stamps.

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lucy said...

What a cute trio of cards!
Great job!
Lucy Lam

Kathyc on SCS said...

I had so much fun in your class Joanne and it was a pleasure to meet you at last! I'll send you the picture of us as soon as I download it from my camera. Thanks for all your inspiration; the little extras on your cards are what makes me come back to your blog day after day!
Kathy Camasso

Chris said...

I bet that class was a blast and what beautiful cards they got to make.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover