Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Karen!!

I seriously love a little Birthday Blog Hop - especially if it is of the *surprise* variety - today we're wishing my sweet friend Karen Motz!

If you don't already read her adorable blog Paper Playhouse, you'll want to add it to your google reader because she does such gorgeous work!

If you're just stumbled across our little birthday hop then you'll want to start all over at the top at Dana's blog so you don't miss any of the birthday wishes along the way!

Since I know Karen has a soft spot for MFT's Pure Innocence stamps I of course couldn't help but use this sweet Birthday Princess in my card for her.

And, my layout was largely inspired by this week's Splitcoast Stampers sketch, (but I'm missing a panel) All of the patterned papers are October Afternoon's Thrift Shop. I so adore this collection.

Now for the funniest part of the blog hop, the last stop on the hop is Karen! Little did she know she was participating in her own birthday hop today! Be sure to stop on over there, comment on her adorable card today, and leave her some birthday love!!



15 Comments    Post a Comment:

paula tracy williamson said...

So SUPER sweet Joanne! Your layout, coloring and paper are always perfect. MMMMmmmm, more cake, i'm getting hungry now, lol

Leslie said...

As always, Joanne, your card is perfection! SO cute - love those PI images, love your papers, your colouring, your sewing, your bow...you name it, I LOVE it!

Nancy said...

Adorable! Love the papers and colouring. Gorgeous details!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh so yummy! What a great design and papers! :)

Anonymous said...

I grabbed my PI's when I went to make the card but thought maybe I should try to use something else (lately I have been a little MFT crazy..LOL). This is so cute, she is going to LOVE it!

Pam Speidel said...

DITTO to what the others have said already! This is another STAMP-TACULAR creation! Love it! :)

Dana White said...

What a sweet image; how we love those sweet PI girls & the chocolate icing looks good enough to eat!!

Karen Motz said...

Eeeeks!!! Totally adorable and appropriate!! My brothers have been calling me "princess" all weekend!!!!! Thank you SO much for this super fun surprise hop and the wonderful birthday wishes!!!! :)

LindaH said...

hiya joanne! missing ya in babeland but still stalking! i always love your cards and this one is no exception!

The Spotted Chick said...

Ahhh, so sweet Joanne! LOVE the image and these papers are perfect with it!

Lynn said...

This is a very sweet image and a lovely card.

Janet said...

what a sweet card!
hugs

Jodi Collins said...

SO super sweet Joanne! LOVe the colors and papers!

Lucy said...

Love the layering, and especially your paper selection. I tried to sew on a couple of cards ... it sure doesn't look like yours!
Thanks for sharing.
Lucy Lam

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Joanne!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover