Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 13, 2010

Sweet (Little Baby) Sunday

These Sweet Sunday Sketches sure do come in handy when I've got a card to get done, and a crazy schedule around here!!

Once you've got the sketch in mind, its just a matter of figuring out what stamp set will get the job done...

I reached for Paper Trey's Bitty Baby Blessings to put together a baptism card for my sweet tiny baby cousin. And, I reached for an assortment of pale blue and greens to go along with the sketch this week.

Lots of sewing to tie the elements together, and of course, I had to create a "bow-tunity" for my project to add some ribbon to tie on this tiny little tag. Finished off with just a bit of self adhesive pearls, though it is a boy card, its a baby baptism, so I think I have a little accessory leeway here right?

Be sure to stop by Karen's Blog to see her sample, they're always amazing! And of course, add in your sample with her InLinkz (I love that it adds a tiny picture of your project right onto her blog!!)

Then, you'll want to hop around to visit all my pals on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge:

Jennifer Tapler
Karen Motz
Laura Fredrickson
Lynn Put
Nancy Riley
Sarah-Jane Kale'
Vicki Burdick



11 Comments    Post a Comment:

fairie said...

Omg, this is such a beautiful card. Can boy cards be this pretty?? I always tend to think that they shouldn't be this pretty.

Leslie said...

Beautiful! Love the row of pearls and I MUST get a bow tying lesson when I visit Karen next....please?! :)

Leah's Little Bowtique said...

Beautiful card! You do very nice work. Wish I had more time for card making... no big deal now I can buy yours.

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Joanne, love that sweet little image!!

Lynn Put said...

What a sweet baby card! The little sail boat image is adorable and I love the details of the pearls, stitching and tag.

Basement Stamper said...

Ohhhh, this so sweet!!! Great layout and the strip of pearls is perfect.

Kristyn said...

I love this card Jo, it is so nicely done....as always!! I need to get into more sketch challenges....you are pushing me in the right direction!!

xx-Kristyn

Karen Giron said...

This is the cutest little card ever! Love the pearls and stitching - it's so cute! Oh, did I say cute already? Well it is!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Adorable!! Love the pearls!!

Jen Tapler said...

Ok, you're killin' me! Best baby card ever. Straight into the "TO Be CASE'd" file!!!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO beautiful and PERFECT for a baby boy!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover