Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 10, 2010

MFT's Greatest Hits

I'm really so excited about today's MFT's Greatest Hits post, because we're all celebrating Mr (or is it Mrs?) Flopsey.

From sipping a cup of tea, to baking pies and celebrating all sorts of holidays, you'll find a Flopsey that suits whatever stampy mood you're in over at My Favorite Things.

One of my very favorite ever Flopseys is Birthday Flopsey - you can add candles to the cake, or turn it into a stack of presents and tie a ribbon around in a bow.

Since this sweet bunny hasn't seen ink in a while, I freshened him up by letting him play with my new friends.....Die-namics!

I cut two sets of Die-namic clouds so I could have one medium and two small clouds, and I also cut two stacks of grass for an extra full border. Once I added them in place with a bit of adhesive and then trimmed off the excess, I gave a quick stitch all around my panel to hold everything in place, and just because I like how that finished edge looks.

I simply *love* how quickly you can add sweet accents and scenes to your projects with these Die-namics elements.

I've used the Outdoor Essentials felt collection here the colors are gorgeous, the felt so luscious and the price, well, its just totally sweet!

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog today after 11 am for a list of all the designers participating in today's Greatest Hits post.

Enabler Alert! Kim at MFT has a special running Thursday June 10 and Friday June 11 only you can use the code FLOPSEY for $3.00 off any Flopsey set! Happy Shopping!


19 Comments    Post a Comment:

Christina Fischer said...

Love love love it! Great layout and papers, and the grass is just perfect! :)

Lisa H. said...

sweet and fabulous flopsy! love all the felt and twill accents!

Cindy Haffner said...

Flopsey ROCKS!!! ADORABLE!!!

Leah's Little Bowtique said...

Love it! Such cute cards. Wonderful work!

StampOwl said...

so cute Joanne

Jackie Pedro said...

Adorable, Joanne! Love the color and dp choices.....I want to be you when I grow up!

Barbara said...

Too adorable, Joanne! Love all the little details!

Megan said...

Sigh....that grass!! Love this.

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Joanne, such a pretty card!
Clairex

Kerry Johnson said...

Adorable!! I can't wait for my grass to get here! I love the text papers too!

Kathy Martin said...

So dang CUTE! Love that cake and your felt grass! :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Adorable, Jo! And for your information, I am of the opinion that Flopsey is male. Very metro-sexual and/or possibly gay (not that there's anything wrong with that...), but male just the same. :)

Chris said...

love that cake. Flopsey is so uber talented, he/she can do or be anything.

Amy Sheffer said...

Joanne, this is GORGEOUS! Love how you've incorporated the grass and clouds dies!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Fabulous card!! I LOVE the felt grass!!

Anonymous said...

Super adorable honey! I am not sure but I think I bought the grass dienamic and if I didn't, boy, am I going to be mad!!! It is so cute!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne! I'm loving all the felt, the twill and of course Flopsey is adorable!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome Joanne!!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO flippin cute!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover