Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 10, 2010

MFT's Greatest Hits

I'm really so excited about today's MFT's Greatest Hits post, because we're all celebrating Mr (or is it Mrs?) Flopsey.

From sipping a cup of tea, to baking pies and celebrating all sorts of holidays, you'll find a Flopsey that suits whatever stampy mood you're in over at My Favorite Things.

One of my very favorite ever Flopseys is Birthday Flopsey - you can add candles to the cake, or turn it into a stack of presents and tie a ribbon around in a bow.

Since this sweet bunny hasn't seen ink in a while, I freshened him up by letting him play with my new friends.....Die-namics!

I cut two sets of Die-namic clouds so I could have one medium and two small clouds, and I also cut two stacks of grass for an extra full border. Once I added them in place with a bit of adhesive and then trimmed off the excess, I gave a quick stitch all around my panel to hold everything in place, and just because I like how that finished edge looks.

I simply *love* how quickly you can add sweet accents and scenes to your projects with these Die-namics elements.

I've used the Outdoor Essentials felt collection here the colors are gorgeous, the felt so luscious and the price, well, its just totally sweet!

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog today after 11 am for a list of all the designers participating in today's Greatest Hits post.

Enabler Alert! Kim at MFT has a special running Thursday June 10 and Friday June 11 only you can use the code FLOPSEY for $3.00 off any Flopsey set! Happy Shopping!


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover