Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 8, 2010

Work that Alpha!

Welcome to another fun TCP Tuesday Challenge! Susan is our Hostess this weekend, and her challenge is to put any TCP Alpha to work for you.

I am super excited about this challenge, and can't wait to hop around to see what the girls have come up with today. Personally, I had a *blast* working on this card for my hubby's birthday!

Did you know that TCP actually has three alphabet sets? This one, Nightie, happens to be *my* personal favorite, but they're all adorable!

I grabbed a few pieces of chipboard and lined up the Nightie L, V and E on the block, leaving enough room for my little heart chippie.... and got it all stamped in one pass (love that about clear stamps...)

The blue patterned papers are from Cosmo Cricket "Joyride" collection, the Red is from Basic Grey Nook and Pantry, and then for a nice pop of contrast, I found this fun crossword paper is from October Afternoon... And, I couldn't possibly skip my new favorite paper Basic Grey's Basics (the ledger paper....)

You all probably think I can't sew in a straight line, but this wacky stitching is just too much fun. I can actually sew in a straight line, but lately, I just haven't wanted to. I rolled all the edges for a little distressing....

But now its time for the fun part, won't YOU please reach for your TCP Alpha set and stamp a little love for the Cat Pack? Be sure to stop by Alma's Blog to add your creation, if you're uploading to an online gallery at Splitcoast Stampers, you can use the keyword TCPTues113

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Joanne, this card ROCKS! So fun!

Libby Hickson said...

So adorable!!

Jennifer said...

What a fun card! So CUTE!!

Denise Marzec said...

This is awesome! I love all the different stitches you used and that striped ribbon tab is such a great accent!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SUPER cute Joanne!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Looks Great!!!!

Janine

Jules said...

Hi Joanne

I have just found your blog by hopping around and it is awesome.

You have some brilliant creations on here.

I am going to follow so I don't miss anything else you do.

Love Jules xx

Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts said...

Jo....this is so great!! I love the crossword paper....need to get some for my Dad's birthday card!!
Cheers!!!
Kristyn

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!! Look at this! U rock!

Jody Morrow said...

Oh my WORD... that is AWESOME

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover