Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 6, 2010

Sweet Sunday - Congrats!

If you can believe it, have finally completed all my graduation cards! I tell you, I was very very happy to have this Sweet Sunday Sketch as a starting point, because I've had a LOT on my to do list this week, and just not enough time to get it all done!

I reached for a "go to" set for me, Paper Trey's Signature Greetings, and leafed through the bin where I keep all my "boy" themed papers.

I love love love my new Basic Grey Basics paper (and I'll soon need a second pack of it.) I'm loving ledger paper. Fun stuff. A quick punch with my spiral bound punch, some stitching and I've got yet another grad card ready in the pile.

This star paper is getting me excited for the Fourth of July. With my little guy wrapping up Pre-K this week -- summer is HERE! Yeah!

Be sure to stop by Karen's blog to see her sketch sample, and of course, you'll want to play along for your chance to have your card featured on her blog. Then, be sure to visit all the Sweet Sunday Stampers:

15 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

yep! it's a great set, used that same sentiment for my grad cards, too. love what you did here.

Laurel said...

Oh I love this!

Lynn Put said...

Fabulous graduation card Joanne!!! I love the stars and great colors you used!

Melisa Hunter said...

Very cool card! Love the colour combo and all the texture you've added. Great idea to use this sentiment for a grad card!

Karen Motz said...

This is fabulous Joanne! Love the little pop of black gingham ribbon.

Tasha said...

Wow this is so awesome, totally fun and funky! Love the design
love tasha xx

Dana White said...

hmm love the sentiment - now I need to order that set thanks my friend!! Hope the storms have passed you guys

Nancy Riley said...

That ribbon/button treatment is BRILLIANT !!! Fabulous card!

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous Joanne, I love your stitching!!!

Kathy Martin said...

This card is fantastic! LOVE the ribbon work! :)

Carolina said...

What a sweet take on the sketch!!! Love the stitching and the button/ribbon treatment...such a great touch!

Bren said...

I absolutely adore this card. Good work.

Karen Giron said...

Oh seriously, can you be any more fabulous?? This is gorgeous!!! Love the tilted panel and ribbon!

Chris said...

love the ribbon treatment on this card.

Nancy Thomas said...

I love everything about this card from the haphazard stitching to the great paper choice.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover