Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 5, 2010

Bling Bers to the Grad Card Rescue!

Holy Graduation cards Batman! My life would be simpler if I did something smart, like re-create the same card four times... but that doesn't make much eye candy for you all to look at now does it?

Here is the third of four grad cards I've done this week, I only hope that maybe this is helpful to some of you that are scrambling to put together something for festivities in the next week!

My cousin just graduated from technical college, and I wanted something that fit with that theme... I grabbed my 'Bling Bers set from MFT, and an assortment of patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket's Joyride collection.

I added a bit of denim ric-rac using my MFT Die-namics Jumbo Ric Rac (I just love the size of it, its fabulous for layering elements....) and stitched together some panels, and have yet another card ready for our Graduation Day Celebrations tomorrow!

Right now I'm off to chill on the patio with my wonderful husband, its his birthday today!! Have a great day!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Laurel said...

I LOVE this card, great job!

Basement Stamper said...

I need to make a graduation card and I really like what you did with the Class of 2010- I might be able to do a card using that without having a graduation set.

Tasha said...

Wow Joanne this is absolutely awesome! I love how yu have done the class bit and the fab colours and papers. Its gorgeous
love tasha xx

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Joanne!!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh what a fabulous card!

Kathyc on SCS said...

I sure hope I kept some of the excess denim from the many alterations I've done; I have a rick-rack die on the way to me and can't wait to try out this look! Happy Birthday to your husband, hope you both had a great day!
Kathy Camasso

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover