Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 3, 2010

Congratulations - Bella Style

This year flew by in a heartbeat! I can't believe that already we're making plans for the final weeks of school, getting ready for summer camp, and headed out to Graduation parties. YIKES!

We have four graduations to celebrate this weekend, and well, I've only got half the cards done, so I'd better MOTIVATE!

I will admit though, that I really, really had fun putting this one together.

Papers are October Afternoon Thrift Shop, and I've paper pieced this sweet Bookworm-abella (hello sweet Bella stamps, I've missed you!!)

This adorable ribbon treatment is seam binding that my blogging friend Debbie sent to me. Thanks chickie! She's got loads of different colors in her Etsy Shop here.

I've got a new bunch of goodness from Stamping Bella on the way down to me. Picked up some new stamps.... a little bit of paper (you can't be surprised right) a punch and filled in a few holes in my Copic collection... yeah! Emily is offering a sweet 10% off EVERYTHING from now till June 4th. You'll find all the details here on Emily's Blog

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

PatS said...

What a atypical idea using seam tape. Outstanding card!

Jennifer said...

Great Graduation card! Love the seam binding! I just got some myself! (=

Janine - Ellabella said...

Wow...your card looks amazing!!! WOW wow WOW...Love it!!!

Janine

havingfunwithpaper said...

Love this card! I've got wrinkle ribbon in my etsy store too:) Different colors than your friend:) Come visit if you can!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/havingfunwithpaper

Thanks!

Debbie said...

Absolutely adorable Bella! Love that OA paper!! You're MORE THAN welcome for the Shabby Seam Binding - my pleasure! Let us know when you'd like to guest with us at The Shabby Tea Room again - we'd be thrilled to have you back :)

Annika said...

OMG, what a fabulous image and smashing colours! The colouring is just great! Beautiful layout and very good balance of embellies, stunning card!
Hugs
Annika

Kathy Martin said...

What a FUN card! LOVE it! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Joanne!!

Tasha said...

This is stunning Joanne, the image is so cool and love the colours. All the fab little details make this card rock
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Another amazing card! Don't you just love that ledger paper. I got a couple pads from Basic Grey I can't wait to use!

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful card! I love that big bow.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover