Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 2, 2010

A Good Green Girl - MFT's Shop Hop

Yeah, it is my favorite time of the month! I love love love the monthly Shop Hop for MFT.

If you didn't hop on over from Kim's place, you'll want to back up one stop and go see what she's got prepared for you tonight!

Last summer, we signed up for a CSA (Community Shared Agriculture) and went to the local family farm once a week to pick up farm fresh goodies.

Along the way, I decided that I really *liked* cooking - which trust me, came as a total surprise. I discovered some really new delicious treats - Swiss Chard? Beet Greens? Who knew, so very tasty!

And even more wonderfully, my children decided that they really *liked* the things that we cooked together. Which, for me, was truly the best part.

I'm so ready for this summer's share to begin, and I'm looking forward to afternoons of collecting our produce, letting the kids visit at the farm, and enjoy a tasty fresh squeezed lemonade in the sun. Oh My Goodness!!!

So, you can tell, why I am SO beyond excited about this month's Who's That Girl right?? I mean it when I say that this girl is SO me. Everyone meet WTG Goes Green!

I reached for all different boldly colored patterned papers from October Afternoon. For me, it reminds me of the variety of color and flavor you find at the market. And, even better, this stamp set includes not one, but TWO different WTG images, as well as a variety of sentiments too!

I've also added in the gorgeous new Twill that is now available in the store - trust me you need this!!

Now, hold onto your seats because I'm about to send you over to visit my sweet, and oh so madly talented friend Jody. I've already seen her samples for the month, and let me just say, you're in for a treat!!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover