Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 2, 2010

A Good Green Girl - MFT's Shop Hop

Yeah, it is my favorite time of the month! I love love love the monthly Shop Hop for MFT.

If you didn't hop on over from Kim's place, you'll want to back up one stop and go see what she's got prepared for you tonight!

Last summer, we signed up for a CSA (Community Shared Agriculture) and went to the local family farm once a week to pick up farm fresh goodies.

Along the way, I decided that I really *liked* cooking - which trust me, came as a total surprise. I discovered some really new delicious treats - Swiss Chard? Beet Greens? Who knew, so very tasty!

And even more wonderfully, my children decided that they really *liked* the things that we cooked together. Which, for me, was truly the best part.

I'm so ready for this summer's share to begin, and I'm looking forward to afternoons of collecting our produce, letting the kids visit at the farm, and enjoy a tasty fresh squeezed lemonade in the sun. Oh My Goodness!!!

So, you can tell, why I am SO beyond excited about this month's Who's That Girl right?? I mean it when I say that this girl is SO me. Everyone meet WTG Goes Green!

I reached for all different boldly colored patterned papers from October Afternoon. For me, it reminds me of the variety of color and flavor you find at the market. And, even better, this stamp set includes not one, but TWO different WTG images, as well as a variety of sentiments too!

I've also added in the gorgeous new Twill that is now available in the store - trust me you need this!!

Now, hold onto your seats because I'm about to send you over to visit my sweet, and oh so madly talented friend Jody. I've already seen her samples for the month, and let me just say, you're in for a treat!!

34 Comments    Post a Comment:

StampOwl said...

love it Joanne

Erin Smetak said...

I love this card Joanne!!!! I can totally see how you relate to her!!! Cute cute cute!!!

Dawn said...

So cute!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this, Joanne! The colorful layout is PERFECT for this set! Enjoy your CSA! I joined one this year for the first time, hoping to branch out beyond my meager veggie patch. Got any good kale recipes? I seriously have more kale in my fridge than I've eaten in my lifetime!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Cute card! What a great image! and fun papers and punch! Love it!
hugs, margie

Jodi Collins said...

This is a STUNNER Joanne! FAB layout and design and I ADORE all the papers you used!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Totally cute. Now I see why KJ thinks it IS you!! LOL Enjoy cooking with the kiddos.

Chris said...

cute self portrait. hey, that's all I've been hearing about this stamp and your butt.

Michelle said...

What a great story....hope you continue to have a great time & explore new fun food options! I am sure everything tastes so much better fresh off the farm! I love your card, the bright colors are fabulous & I love the layout too!

g said...

awesome card! i love the whole design!

Gale said...

Beautiful card. Love the half body image. Lets it be anyone!

Stampin_melissa said...

Wonderful card, love all the details you added to your card!

Christine said...

Love your card - so bright and cheery. It reminds me of my Saturday Farmer's Market - great fun!

Deborah Long said...

Great card - and I'm super excited for our CSA too - first share is today!!

lilscrappers said...

Love this stamp, and how she fits you!

Lisa H. said...

love your card! and love your garden stories. We joined one too, and can't wait for the fresh goodies to be ready for pickin'. For now we are enjoying lettuce!

Kerry Johnson said...

This is fabulous! I love the patterned papers and the twill layered with the ribbon!

Christina Fischer said...

*sigh* This card makes me happy! It's so summery and so YOU! Hugs!

Megan said...

This is so cute!! I love the layout--those four squares in the background are awesome!

Barbara said...

Awesome card, Joanne! Love the layout and love the papers!

Karen Motz said...

This is absolutely perfect for you...at the farmers' market on Fridays. Love the little pockets on the cute butt. :)

Sherrie said...

Love your layout Joanne...those colorful panels are really sweet!

PatS said...

Great card design and colors! Awesome.

Kirsty said...

Oooh, love the patchwork with the DP. Great card!

Kelley said...

Cute card. Wish getting my vegies was so easy as picking out of a basket.

Anonymous said...

Love your choice of colors, paper and the layout. Very, very nice.

Julie said...

Just gorgeous Joanne! I love the papers you used and your layout is fantastic!

Silli said...

Such a cute card, love the image! HUGS

Jessica said...

I love this layout and your paper piecing is great!

Melody said...

Love the colors and layout! Just so perfect for this set.

HighDesertGal said...

Love the card Joanne

Anonymous said...

Love your card!

loyaz1@wbhsi.net said...

Love the new stamps. You did a great job with your creation.

Susan Payton said...

I love your designs. What a pleasure reading your blog.
Thank you for letting me visit.
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com
http://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogpsot.com

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover