Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 1, 2010

TCP Tuesday: Color Challenge

I've got two posts today, if you're looking for my MFT Previews, just scroll down one post, its right below today's TCP Tuesday Challenge!

I'm this week's Hostess for TCP Tuesday and I've put together a little color challenge for you - are you ready... Plum, Vanilla and Chocolate. I know, I'm slowly getting over my *fear* of purple tones. HA!I've used a gingham bow, a chocolate rhinestone flourish and a chocolate cardbase. Ivory twill, ivory main panel, ivory matting and ivory felted scallops.

The plum tones are from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary, and also on the sweet tutu from "TuTu Much" from The Cat's Pajamas.

But lets not forget, this is of course the TCP Tuesday CHALLENGE, so you are all invited to come play along with these colors, and submit your project for your chance to get SWANKY!

Here's how it works:

Play along with us and add your own design to your Splitcoast Gallery using keywords TCPTues112 or to your blog and then use the Inlink button at the bottom of Alma's post to add your design. You could be eligible to be the next Swanky Stamper of the Month and win 25 smackeroos, that's $25 in Cat's Cash.

1. Each a week one of The Cat Pack will host a challenge.
2. The challenges will vary {stamp, technique, color, theme, sketch, etc.}
3. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
4. Post your design using the Inlink Button at the bottom of Alma's post. Your design must be linked and visible to Alma's blog post to be considered.
5. TCP stamps are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. {Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp}
6. There will be one winner each month. They will be deemed that month’s Swankiest Stamper and get $25 in Cat’s Cash {money to spend on the TCP site!}.
7. Only designs posted to this blog post will be considered for the Swanky Stamper.
8. The newly crowned Swanky Stamper will be announced on the First of the Month and have his/her winning entry posted on The Cat’s Pajamas website where he/she will reign for the entire month.

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Chris said...

3 times the charm. If I keep visiting you this often everyday you'll be at a million hits before you know it.
I love this card, I love the bunny in her tutu and those scallops look so cool.

Kathy Martin said...

Fun card! Love the hula bunny! :)

g said...

so awesome! i love all the layers and the pretty color combo!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO sweet! I think I Need that bunny.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover