Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 18, 2010

TCP Tuesday - a Little Late and a Liles Family Fundraiser Reminder

Sale Shop MFTEnterSusan LilesShop Verve

So, I'm a wee bit behind this week, posting my TCP Tuesday card on Friday. But now it works, so that I can remind you that the sale to benefit the Liles family starts today. Remember that by shopping at The Cat's Pajamas, Verve Stamps and My Favorite Things this weekend, you'll be saving 10% on all your purchase, and that a portion of all of the proceeds will benefit the Liles family. I *know* you have your eyes on a few things... now is a great excuse to pick up a little something, and together, I know we can all raise some money for the Liles family!

This week's TCP Tuesday challenge -- it is a sketch challenge from Leigh. (You'll find all the details on her blog.) Here's my sample this week, today is my older son's last day of first grade and now the summer begins! Yeah! So can you spell VACATION? Here's how I spell it. Beach, pool, book, fruity cocktail. Luckily I had Poochie from "By The Sea" all ready to stamp with....

Be sure to get your swank on and put this great sketch to work for your chance to be named the Swanky Stamper at TCP this month. Add your creation to Alma's blog

And now, please please please go shopping for the Liles. Here's the links:

My Favorite Things

Verve Stamps

The Cat's Pajamas

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Susan Payton said...

I just love that card. You are very talented. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http:amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

Chris said...

I love Poochie.

Anonymous said...

This is darling GF!

Amy Rohl said...

I {heart} this, J! Those floaty clouds are soooo perfect and Poochie is just too cool!

Abby said...

hey those are really amazing you are such a sweetheart best online pharmacy

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover