Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 20, 2010

TCP Tuesday - Release

Hope you're having a blast hopping along through the TCP Summer Release HOP! You should have found me via Amy's blog, and I'm sure she left you in awe, she's pretty amazing like that.... If not, then please be sure to start up at Leigh's blog, so that you don't miss a single thing!!

I hope you loved Sneaky Peek Week as much as we all did, and guess what, the goodies are now available at the TCP Store. With new stamp sets, felt, wood veneer, Glitzy Glitter and oh my word all that luscious Divine Twine, I do SO hope you'll choose some goodies to come home with you!

This TCP Tuesday we're celebrating our new forum on Splitcoaststampers by mixing it up with the Dirty Dozen on their Dare to Get Dirty Challenge. The Hostess with the Mostess is our very own Dirty Dozen Alum, Leigh O'Brien. Their sketch challenge is our sketch challenge this week. Check out their challenge on the Dirty Dozen forum at Splitcoaststampers and see what the Dirty Dozen has done with this sketch.

Don't know about the Dirty Dozen? They are the elite of the elite. And you can get access to all their design challenge, creations, galleries, templates and instructions. How? Just click here.

So here's my sample for this amazing challenge, we do SO hope that you'll come play along with us!

I just love the sweet little illustrations from the Mew Paper Arts line at The Cat's Pajamas - I've added lots of the latest TCP Accessories including Divine Twine, TCP's gorgeous felt from the Seeing Red collection, and of course a little Cat Cuts felted flower!

I have the honor of sending you on your way to the Mistress Meowy herself - Alma. Illustrator, company owner, amazingly talented stamper, and most of all, great friend (mwah Alma!). Head on over there and congratulate her on such a wonderful, chock-full-o-goodness release.

Oh, and of course, go buy some stamps, because all the latest goodies that we've been taunting you with are now available at the TCP Store!! Happy Shopping!!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

wow! how cute is this? love me some giraffes.

Unknown said...

Love it Jo!! :)

Christina Fischer said...

SO totally adorable! I'll definitely be playing along with this great sketch1 :)

Unknown said...

Such a precious baby card... a mother would be thrilled to receive it!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Soo preettyyy. I so loves this card. And you, too!

BabyBokChoy said...

Your cards are so so so amazing!!!! I am in awe of the fantastic details in all of them! wow.

Kathy Martin said...

Oh I LOVE this! Great giraffs! :)

Unknown said...

this is so cute, cute, cute!

SuperCool CreationS said...

Hey Jo, Love this card. Where did you get the alphabet paper? Need to do some baby announcements and that would be perfect (once I find all my stampin stuff!)
Rachel

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute Joanne!!

Jody Morrow said...

That is REALLY pretty! I need that stamp set!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover