Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 20, 2010

MFT VIP Hop: A Basket Full of Blessings

Welcome to the July VIP Hop - it is that fun time when we get to share with you the next Who's That Girl stamp set, which will be available for only one day - along with a SWEET bundle of goodies. After that, it will not be available until early August for our release.

This month, my good friend WTG is Who's that Harvest Girl - and there are a variety of products you can quickly and easily stamp into her basket. Now, everyone has a favorite, and me, its tomatoes. I can not *wait* till tomato picking day at the farm. I'll have to load up on basil and fresh mozzarella while I try to consume my body weight in farm fresh tomatoes for at least a week.

I added in a button from the Earth Girl collection - just love those wooden ones, as well as a bit of the Crochet Ribbon (sorry currently out of stock) I also used the new Die-namics Framed Greetings Die along with the coordinating stamp for a little border element. I just love little multi-purpose elements like that!

Here's the full list of all the goodness available in this month's VIP Kit, priced at $35

Who’s That Harvest Girl? VIP
Who’s That Harvest Girl?
Girly Net Ribbon Collection (2 yards each of netted ribbon in Lipstick Red, Cool Green, White Tulle, Sassy Black, Girly Pink)
5 yards 5/8” Black Saddle Stitch Ribbon
Olivia Basic Grey 6 X 6 patterned paper pad
Set of 10 Scalloped A2 Notecards in Black Linen
AND a free Garden Goodness mini stamp set

Now, I'll happily send you hopping on your way over to visit Julie!!

28 Comments    Post a Comment:

Barbara said...

Awesome, Joanne!

Unknown said...

this is so amazing, joanne! love everything about it, girlie! is it the 28th yet? :)

Kerry Johnson said...

Wow - love the way you used the framed greetings die as a layering piece! Absolutely fabulous!!

Janna said...

This is amazing! I love the button with the twine and the layers you have incorporated. I agree the border die and stamped border are just perfect and your coloring and accents really make this card. Thanks for sharing!

Smiles,
janna

Amy Kolling said...

I LOVE all these element together! I really like how you've used the frame this way!

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful! I just love it! :)

Billie A said...

So pretty so nicely done love the colors and embellishments. Thanks for sharing.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow, your card is amazing! I love your use of papers and layering! and this stamp set is perfect!
hugs, margie

fairie said...

I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Fab card!! love it!!

jennik

Cindy Haffner said...

Love all your YUMMY layers Joanne.

Teresa said...

I love everything about this card. Pearls lace color all in one.

StampOwl said...

awesome Joanne, love how you used that frame die on this

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I'd love this kit, too bad it's not on my budget. Great job.

Kelli Hull said...

Oh so super cute!!! I will get my chance at fresh grown 'maters when I get to my Daddy's house in September, he starts his plants out as seeds and keeps transplanting them until time to go outside, and uses a "wall of water" to protect them.... **sigh** did you hear that? My TUMMY GROWLED!!!! LOL

Lisa H. said...

beautiful. love how you used the framed greeting die and stamp.

lilscrappers said...

ohhhh, ahhhhhh, I love this card!

Jodi Collins said...

Just GORGEOUS Joanne! LOVE the layout and all the embellies!

Julie said...

Gorgeous Joanne! I love the way you did the sentiment and the way you used the Framed Greetings die! Just brilliant!

PatS said...

What a cute card. The pearls really top this card off. Great job!

g said...

fantastic details!! i love it all! can't wait until that die is back in stock!!

Sherrie said...

Love those tomatoes....colored so well! Beautiful as always Joanne!

Niki Estes said...

What a pretty card, Joanne! I love the papers, colors, and all the embellishments!

Christy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the lace :)

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO gorgeous and vintage-y!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE it Joanne!! SO pretty!!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

Oh Joanne this is stunning!!! Love all the different layers and the pearl accent - gorgeous!!!

Chris said...

love that gingham

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover