Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 22, 2010

Dare to Get Dirty - come join us!

I'm sure by now you've seen on Blog-land that it is Dare to Get Dirty week over on Splitcoast Stampers. Challenges are posted each day by current or alumnae Dirty Dozen members.

One of today's challenges is hosted by my Dirty Dozen Roomie and sweet friend Bev Rousch. You'll have to stop by over HERE to find all the details on the challenge itself, but I can share with you my sample today.

Dare to Get Dirty week is your chance to play along with the Dirty Dozen, and who knows, maybe even get noticed for a future spot on the team.... In any case, it is a wonderful way to grow your creativity and most of all, have some fun!

If you're not familiar with the Splitcoast Fan Club - then you'll want to give it another look. Not only do you get access to the Dirty Dozen Gallery each month - which is always loaded with some jaw dropping beauties - but you also get instant upload priviliges in the gallery, which is a *huge* benefit for me. And, of course, you're supporting the greatest stamping community there is!!

So, onto the sample details......Let me just say that I had to go on a hunt to find my Christmas papers, but I was so glad to find this pretty red snowflake one. I added a bit of green with my new MFT Open Scallop Dienamic, and a bit of texture using MFT's Felt, and the new Die-namic Framed Greetings Die - I cut it in half and matted it on either side of the oval nestie for a little accent. Finished off with a wood button from the Earth Girl collection. This little Pure Innocence: Presents for You cutie is one of my all time faves.

No go ahead, and get yourself little Dirty!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

That is one of my favorite PI stamps - beautifully done.

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE it Joanne!! So cute!!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

CUTE Joanne!!! In all your kraft-y-ness ;)

Anonymous said...

Freakin' cute! I got dirty this weekend...and not that way!!! LOL I was able to do one...hopefully more today as I have the day off!! Woohoo!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover