Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 25, 2010

Wishing you a Beautiful Day!

Hello and happy Sunday everyone! I had so much fun working on my sample for this weekend's sketch. I went with a little modification and instead of a large oval, I reached for a fun new element that I'm a *wee bit* obsssed with....

The new Framed Greetings Die-namics and Coordinating Stamp Set from MFT really does make creating a breeze! I had this beautiful Crate Paper piece on my desk, and I hadn't been able to figure out WHAT to do with it, but I'm thrilled I'd saved it.

I reached for a piece of MFT Felt and the new Rolled Flower Die-namics die, and voila a sweet little rosebud accent. I then ran through the Open Scallop Die-namics (are you sensing a pattern here?) with some ivory felt and stitched it directly in place. Finished off with a bit of crochet ribbon and a little bit of a rhinestone flourish.

Be sure to stop by to visit all of the girls on the Sweet Sunday Sketch team and see what they did with this week's fun sketch. You'll also want to add your sample to Karen's inLinkz so that you have a chance at having your card shared on her blog next weekend! Now, get stamping!!

* Karen Giron
*Jennifer Tapler
* Karen Motz
* Laura Fredrickson
* Lynn Put
* Nancy Riley
* Sarah-Jane Kale'
* Vicki Burdick



12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh, I'll say sweet! Love that little rosebud..it's a show stealer! Beautiful card!

Pam Speidel said...

Fabulous creation Joanne! Love the dp combined with your sweet embellishments! Great card!

wendyp said...

Beautiful!!! Love the mix fonts on the sentiment! And that rose...Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my MFT stuff and make beauties like yours girlfriend!!!

Lynn Put said...

Very pretty Joanne! The details of the felt rose, rhinestones, lace and stitching all look wonderful with this framed sentiment!

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous Joanne!!! Love the lace with the open scallop die, the natural thread and the rosebud...it makes a beautiful eclectic card!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Joanne, so sweet and your little rosebud is just adorable!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Stunning and sweet fluttery card! I love it :)
hugs, margie

Jessie/knightrone said...

Just GORGEOUS Joanne!! I love it!!

g said...

so so gorgeous!! LOVE it!!

Jody Morrow said...

OK, warning. I seriously haven't visited your blog (from my google reader) since the end of May. I apologize in advance for the plethora of e-mails you will be receiving because of my comments, but I didn't want your cards to go un-loved. :)

Pretty card. :) You do so well with sentiment only cards!

Sylvia from Minnesota said...

Wow, that paper does really make a statement. Beautiful card.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover