Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 12, 2010

TCP Tuesday - Sneak Peek Week

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek Week!

Let me just start by saying that Alma really has SO many new goodies in store for you over the next week, we here on The Cat Pack have been spoiled rotten getting to play with these new goodies to create samples for you!

Today, we're sharing samples made with a new set featuring my sweet friend PJ the Bear titled "A Cuppa" - I just LOVE stamping this fun little apron and paper piecing it. How cute is that little bit?

What does PJ have for you when you're not feeling well? A cuppa tea? A cuppa soup? You decide....

I've added another fun element coming soon to The Cat's Pajamas - wood veneer paper. Eegads, its fabulous! (do you hear me singing?) I promise you'll love it. I thought it added some homey charm to my little card today.

This is *mostly* Mercy's sketch from last week, though I just couldn't seem to work an embellishment on the top right hand corner.

Patterned paper is from October Afternoon and you'll be seeing a *lot* of it in the previews this week. Fun stuff.

Now, be sure to check Alma's blog each day to see just who on The Cat Pack will be bringing you a sneak peek every day. Be sure to leave a comment on the previews, because one of us is a blog candy holder! You can also join us over on our new Splitcoast Stampers Member Company Forum come join us on the Sneak Peek thread HERE.

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover