Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 27, 2010

TCP Tuesday

I couldn't leave for CHA without leaving you a little TCP love, especially with all the AMAZING new stamps, dies, twine, glitzy, felt --- eeegads!! Did you shop yet? If not, WHAT are you waiting for, get going! *giggle*

By the way, just in case you didn't notice, you can get great savings with the "Kitty Kat Pack" (all the stamps and dies too) or the "Poochie Pack" (all the new stamps)

This week, Toni is our hostess and she has a fun inspiration challenge for you.

I knew right away which stamp set I wanted to play with this week. Good Friends. Though there won't be any movie watching while we're at CHA there will be many hugs, tons of photos, getting to visit with my Design Team friends, meeting blogging and forum friends in time for the first time, and meeting all my rock-star stamping idols.

Then, of course there's late night drinks and chatting with my roomies! Oh, right, and of course, all the latest stamping goodies that we get to preview... eegads! Can you sense my excitement??

Leaning on the cozy reds and quilting in the inspiration photo, I reached for one of my favorite paper collections, October Afternoon Thrift Shop and got stamping.... Lots of stitching (remember its quilted...) , and lots of layers.

By the way, my total go to favorite ink for the TCP Penguins is Brilliance. It does take a few minutes to dry, but I love the rich coverage. I just stamp out all my piecing elements then get to cutting my designer paper layers. By the time I've got all my elements cut to size, the ink is dry and I'm ready to get assembling.

We SO hope you'll come play along with us, you'll find us chatting over on the new The Cat's Pajamas Splitcoast Member Company Forum - you'll find the weekly challenge in the TCP Tuesday Sub-Forum.

I am sure that packages from the new release are starting to arrive for all of you that ordered with last week's big release. Isn't everything AMAZING? Come show us your stuff with this week's fun inspiration challenge! And, by the way, if you didn't shop last, week, then you'll want to head on over to grab yourself some swankiness! Get goin'

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jackie Pedro said...

DARLING, Joanne!! Have a great time at CHA!!

Christy said...

Oh my....LOVE those penguins! CUTE CUTE CUTE :)

Kathy Martin said...

Extreme cuteness! :)

Marisa said...

Totally cute card! Love the off center panel with the wide ribbon on it. Great card.

Lynn Put said...

Oh my goodness I have to try and get this stamp set at CHA if I can(not that my card would look as cute as yours), this is SO adorable!!! Love this penguin image and all the paper piecing!

Lisa Summerhays said...

Love it! Great colors. Love the papers.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover