Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 31, 2010

MFT Previews Begin - Dienamics

I hope you're loving the Die-namics from MFT. This month, we have a few fun new addition to the lineup!

You'll recognize the Grass, Clouds, Sun, Jumbo Scallops and Banner Day as dies that have been released in the last few months, today I've got samples of the soon to be released "Sheltering Tree" die and the new "Chain Border"

The entire panel is created with the luxurious MFT Felt. I so love it, cuts just like butter, and clearly, you all are loving it too. Its currently on re-order and we're looking forward to having it back in soon. Seriously, stock up!!

I cut my Banner with the Banner Day Dienamic, and then added "welcome" with the coordinating Banner Day alpha, with a piercing tool and a needle and twine, I quickly stitched all the panels together.

Today I'm actually in Chicago working at the MFT Booth at CHA! I just love that our work trip is also our fun girls trip!

I stamped my brains out before I left though so that I could have previews pre-scheduled Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday - don't forget that all of the new stamps sets and accessories will be available this coming Wednesday night!

You'll want to stop by the MFT Member Company Forum to read about this month's Guest Designer Contest, don't forget, it is YOUR chance to win the full September release and join the Design Team in daily previews next month.

And here's a fun new development ---- Are you ready for some TOP-SECRET news? Today, there is a prize hidden on one of the designer's blog posts.

As you make your way through the Teaser Time posts, simply leave a comment on each blog, for your chance to win one of the Brand Spankin' New stamp sets being released on August 4th. A winner will be chosen from the comments on the pre-selected blog before tomorrow's teaser list goes live, and will be posted on Kim's blog HERE. Be sure to check tomorrow to see if YOU are the winner. You can play along each day for your chance to win. We will be giving away NINE new stamp sets this week! As always, you can find the master list of participating designers HERE Kim's blog.

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover