Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 1, 2010

Wyatt and His Wagon - an MFT Preview

If you've been reading here a while, you might know that my "day job" is that I'm a home daycare provider... I recently had a birthday card to make for one of my little clients, and his mom is one of my great stamping buddies. I had a blast putting this card together for him with the help of my five year old. (He was my art director on the project...)

Wyatt's shirt is paper pieced, and I masked hit little wagon to add in the truck, ball and dinosaur. You'll see I've used my MFT Die-namics to add a quick felted cloud element and a bit of grass. A quick bow with my favorite MFT Creme Cotton Ribbon (yes, boy cards can have a ribbon, and really, we all know this card was really for his mom the stamper anyways.... right?)

Since I'd loaded the outside of the card up, I finished off the inside with a few scraps. I just love a card finished inside and out!



Don't forget, that there is a prize hidden on one of the designer's blog posts today. As you make your way through the Teaser Time posts, simply leave a comment on each blog, for your chance to win one of the Brand Spankin' New stamp sets being released on August 4th.

A winner will be chosen from the comments on the pre-selected blog before tomorrow's teaser list goes live, and will be posted on Kim's blog HERE.

Be sure to check tomorrow to see if YOU are the winner. You can play along each day for your chance to win. We will be giving away NINE new stamp sets this week! As always, you can find the master list of participating designers HERE Kim's blog.


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover