Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 25, 2010

Being cute....

I can't believe I FORGOT to ever upload this card to share with you.

Is it me, or do these Pure Innocence kiddos get cuter and cuter or waht? How about these adorable pig-tails.

As a mom of boys, I don't get to do pig-tails, so stamping them is pretty fun for me!

Little Miss PI has a little paper pieced shirt, and the papers are My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary that I picked up at CHA a few weeks ago.

The Die-namics Small Scallop
was run through with felt then stitched into place. And I've added a little smidge of the Crochet Ribbon too.

Thanks for visiting me today, hope you have a GREAT one!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover