Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 25, 2010

Stamps for sale - new page on the sidebar

I've had a ginormous bin of stamps that I've tucked aside to sell - and its been staring me down for weeks. Last night, I couldn't sleep, so I posted, and photographed and posted.

I've created a page just for my stamps for sale, and you can find it over there -----> on my sidebar, but here's a link.

STAMPS FOR SALE!

Lots of Cornish Heritage Farms stamps will be loaded tonight - but drop me a note if you'd like anything. email is basilefamily at comcast dot net

Amuse, Elzy's, Memory Box and a few SU sets. Amuse sets are between $3 and $5 each, and cute cute cute!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Susie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover