Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 11, 2010

Come Stamp with Me and My Favorite Things!

Hi everyone! I'm here to announce my next set of classes here in New England. I'll be teaching "Fall is in the Air with My Favorite Things" at two locations here in Massachusets.

Back to school, apple picking and a halloween cutie too! We will complete three multi-layered embellished cards which feature the use of MFT's Die-namics and Copic markers. We'll be using papers from October Afternoon and The Girls Paperie.

Two of the cards are samples that I made for MFT's most recent release and the third, is one that I've put together for the September release - with a new Pure Innocence image that will join the September lineup.

With two different weekends, one in Westford, MA and one in North Attleboro, MA I do SO hope that my friends local in New England can join me!

Saturday, September 11th 1-3pm at Right at Home Scrapbooking in North Attleboro, MA. You can contact the store at 508-695-9290

Saturday, September 18th from 2:30-4:40pm at Ink About It in Westford, MA. All the details are here - you can contact the store at 978-392-0321

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Gorgeous card! I wish that I lived just a tad bit closer so I could join in on your classes! I know that it would be so much fun!
TFS! hugs, margie

B said...

Oh how I wish I lived closer! :) Hope the classes are rocking!

Lynn Put said...

If I lived any where near you I would be signing up for your classes in a heart beat! This card is fabulous! Love the red gingham and paper piecing!

Kathy Martin said...

So SWEET! :)

tina said...

Joanne, Just want to let you know when I clicked on the link to Ink About It, it was a trojan virus. Luckily my anti-virus system caught it. It was the one that was in the body of your post.

Unknown said...

Tina, so sorry the link gave you errors, I wonder what's up with that. I'll replace the link, but it looks clean from my end. SORRY!

Anonymous said...

Love her shirt, I needed that for Stampede here!!! Love it girl!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover