Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 10, 2010

TCP Tuesday - Color Challenge

Morning everyone! This week, we've got a little switcheroo to announce for TCP Tuesdays.

I'm Co-hosting this week with my pal Carole! Carole is going to be taking over the color challenge for me on our rotation. Its really perfect after all because she loves color and I'm sure will come up with some fun, and some times... ahem, interesting... color combinations.

But this week, she's taking it easy on us with these colors: denim, kraft and candy apple red

Kraft, that girl must love me, because its only one of my favorites!!

Inspired by a sweet whale card by my friend Jody (who has been on a seriously sweet TCP kick) I reached for my "Whale of a Time" stamp set, my CutUps Dies (I used the wave, buttons and flower dies) as well as a bit of felt and my Bakers Twine and just played around.

Now - quite a lot of TCP "Business" to share. I hope by now you've seen that Alma has put out a TCP Cat Call! You're invited to join us on a Customer Blog Hop - you'll add your link to her blog, and the Best of the Best will win all the sets for our next release! Heck ya! Get stamping girlies! Find out all the details on the sidebar of Alma's blog

Here are the deets for this week's color challenge. With such a sweet color combination, I do SO hope you'll join us!

1. Each a week one of The Cat Pack will host a challenge.

2. The challenges will vary {stamp, technique, color, theme, sketch, etc.}

3. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.

4. Post your design using the Inlink Button at the bottom of Alma's post. Your design must be linked and visible to Alma's post to be considered.

5. TCP stamps are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. {Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp}

6. There will be one winner each month. They will be deemed that month’s Swankiest Stamper and get $25 in Cat’s Cash {money to spend on the TCP site!}.

7. Only designs posted to Alma's blog post will be considered for the Swanky Stamper.

8. The newly crowned Swanky Stamper will be announced on the First of the Month and have his/her winning entry posted on The Cat’s Pajamas website where he/she will reign for the entire month.


8 Comments    Post a Comment:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

That girl definitely DOES love you, Jo, and your sweet, sweet whale of a card. :) MISS YOU!

Jackie Pedro said...

I just love this, Joanne!! And don't tell Carole that I'm a little skeered....LOL!! Glad she went easy on the colors this week!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gasp! I LOVE this Joanne!

Alma de la Rosa said...

What sweet card. It is so bright and happy.

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! Great denim button! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is absolutely adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Why haven't I gotten any of these stamps yet??? I know, I don't know either! Love it Jo!

Lisa H. said...

this is totally sweet! love the combo and your waves and I'm totally kicking my self for not getting that whale. what was I thinking????

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover